• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Can Beat this Death Battle team?: Jotaro and Kenshiro

The Perfect Music for this

The premise is simple: I use two characters that fought in Death Battle, and then you people try and find a character who isn't at a higher tier or has hax on that level (I'm looking at you, Jill spammers)

Rules: Speed Equalized. Kenshiro and Jotaro are far enough away that Jotaro can't just preform a Time Stop to Reality Overwright combo (The truest of combos). Nobody above Kenshiro's tiers (Because having them fight 2-As would make this too easy, and I think we can agree that using 2-As would make Kenshiro chopped liver). For all intensive purposes, Jotaro DOES have to touch something to use reality overwright. And in case you couldn't tell from all the times I've mentioned reality overwright, Eyes of Heaven Jotaro is being used.

Kenshiro Render TheArcosian Palatte change HD
Jotaro render
Garenteed victory:
Likely victory:

Possible victory:

It's like those "Who can defeat this team" pages but with two characters that fought each other on Death Battle.

Back