• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equal if needed
both strongest keys

bloodlusted

Last edited:
oh wait nvm, I think Ger reverting timless void here is accepted. Timless void lacked of space and time (and basically everything) so rtz affected pretty much nothingess, and RO especically Power Null nulled RtZ.
so Jotaro can also Power Null due to Ken being nothingess

Ken has two moves that could work but without them it goes to Jotaro easily. The first is Muso Tensei as people said above, but he also has the power of anyru tenha, a move that distorts spacetime, and was able to disable Kenshiros chi clones, chi clones and stands are extremely similar, so its possible for anyru tenha to disable Jotaro's stand and therefore the heaven ability. Muso Tensei and Anyru Tenha are his only defensive and offensive techniques though, but keep in mind he just needs to touch Jotaro and Jotaro loses. Same goes for the other way around. Jotaro would never go in for the kill, the only person he ever kills is DIO, everyone else is "retired" so idk. Probably a tie.

Looking only at Muso Tensei first, it wouldn't be very effective due to how Kenshiro's profile says
his perfected Muso Tensei made Raoh's body freeze in fear, despite his "spirit" not being scared
which means that even if Jotaro's body is paralyzed, Star Platinum Over Heaven would still be able to move freely as it is a stand/a manifestation of the soul

Now about AnyruTenha, whereas star platinum is not paralyzed while jotaro's body is, Star Platinum has many ways to deal with Spatial Manipulation, even with Kenshiro using it defensively or offensively.

examples:
  • Dimensional Travel (leaving weightless space going to another dimension and back)
  • Time travel (going back to before being stuck in weightless space)
  • Reality Overwrite(rewrite space back to normal)
  • Power Nullification (this one is most unlikely, as he would need to play Kenshiro to be effective)

can you tell me if i said nonsense

Looking only at Muso Tensei first, it wouldn't be very effective due to how Kenshiro's profile says

which means that even if Jotaro's body is paralyzed, Star Platinum Over Heaven would still be able to move freely as it is a stand/a manifestation of the soul

Now about AnyruTenha, whereas star platinum is not paralyzed while jotaro's body is, Star Platinum has many ways to deal with Spatial Manipulation, even with Kenshiro using it defensively or offensively.

examples:
  • Dimensional Travel (leaving weightless space going to another dimension and back)
  • Time travel (going back to before being stuck in weightless space)
  • Reality Overwrite(rewrite space back to normal)
  • Power Nullification (this one is most unlikely, as he would need to play Kenshiro to be effective)

can you tell me if i said nonsense
Those aren't muso tensei's only powers. The profile is organized weirdly, try doing a page search for Muso Tensei, should give you better results. Also Anryu Tenha's full powers aren't listed on the wiki. Anryu Tenha can destroy chi clones, as shown in the video here:
The video also shows Ken using muso tensei, but I timestamped it to the Anyru Tenha for you.
Edit: I thought I would explain Muso Tensei more clearly, it allows Kenshiro to turn completely intangible and erase others from existence, doing so prevents him from being erased. He also creates many chi clones with this technique and can summon the spirits of the dead. It's very likely that stands and the chi clones are similar enough to be able to harm each other. Now for Anyru Tenha, it warps space in a way that completely disorients the person in it, and more importantly, removes any spiritual beings in it, including chi clones. Under that logic it makes sense for it to completely disable SPOH before Jotaro even knows what's happening, leaving him vulnerable.

Last edited:
before I go deeper into the rest of the things you said, let me ask you something
chi clones = souls?

if the answer is yes = probably can damage stands

if the answer is no = probably does not affect stands

before I go deeper into the rest of the things you said, let me ask you something
chi clones = souls?

if the answer is yes = probably can damage stands

if the answer is no = probably does not affect stands
Yes, chi is spiritual energy, and chi clones do equal souls. Muso Tensei can summon souls from dead allies and manifest them as chi as well.

Yes, chi is spiritual energy, and chi clones do equal souls. Muso Tensei can summon souls from dead allies and manifest them as chi as well.
ok, that makes it harder for platinum star to get close to attack, but i didn't quite understand how Anryu Have works in case of destroying chi clones, does the skill create a distorted space and the clones are automatically destroyed? watching the video doesn't seem like a passive skill to me either. in character would Kenshiro start using this? Could he see the platinum star right away to think about using this ability?

but i didn't quite understand how Anryu Have works in case of destroying chi clones, does the skill create a distorted space and the clones are automatically destroyed?
It's never really explained how it destroys the clones, just that it does. I think the clones are just automatically destroyed when they enter the distorted area though. And Anyru Tenha is not a passive skill, you have to activate it. Muso Tensei is both a passive skill and an activated skill, it can activate on its own but usually we see Ken activate it via thought process. Also, Kenshiro can see spirits regardless of Muso Tensei, so he wouldn't need it to see SP

I remember 4 times Kenshiro uses Muso Tensei, 2 of them were about a quarter through the fight, and 2 were activated from the start

ok, thinking here, it's very likely that Jotaro starts with time stop, can Kenshiro do something against time stop and be beating up in the meantime?

ok, thinking here, it's very likely that Jotaro starts with time stop, can Kenshiro do something against time stop and be beating up in the meantime?
Idk, in the fight against sheer heart attack he didnt start with time stop, it was partway through the fight. To answer your question, yes, Kenshiro can survive the beat up as long as Jotaro doesn't overwrite, and if Kenshiro had Muso Tensei activated it wouldn't matter because he is intangible. I'll try to find a fight where someone uses something similar to a time ability against Kenshiro.

Idk, in the fight against sheer heart attack he didnt start with time stop, it was partway through the fight. To answer your question, yes, Kenshiro can survive the beat up as long as Jotaro doesn't overwrite, and if Kenshiro had Muso Tensei activated it wouldn't matter because he is intangible. I'll try to find a fight where someone uses something similar to a time ability against Kenshiro.
part 4 Jotaro has worse control than eye of heaven, so he doesn't use much Time stop, and if the space is distorted, he would probably use Reality Overwrite because he realizes the opponent has an ability like that.

Since this is bloodlusted, Kenshiro will definitely start with Musou Tensei and Jotaro will definitely start with timestop at the bare minimum if not overwrite (assuming that I'm correct in thinking bloodlusted means immediately going for the kill).

I personally don't think its very fair for a Tier 6 vs Tier 2 match-up to be bloodlusted. Maybe only Kenshiro's bloodlusted? (though he does usually go for the kill anyways so no bloodlust might be fine too I suppose).

Not really in Jotaro's personality to go in for the kill
personality is not considered when bloodlusted
The thing with the space distortion is it'll take time for him to figure out whats going on, and in that time the distortion will take SPOH away
he's seen weirder things, especially in the eyes of heaven timeline, and as he's bloodlusted he'd go straight to his strongest attack, which would be time stop + Reality Overwrite, besides time stop is based on thought, and he has infinite speed combat reactions, more than enough to stop time before Kenshiro distorts space.

and even with speed equalized, Power Nullification + Reality Overwrite should be enough to negate the distorted space from affecting star platinum (I don't even know if the distorted space would affect star platnum in stopped time)

Ok in that case my vote is on Jotaro... But whats the point of a battle if you have to ditch their personality? Kinda throws it to the higher tier which is Jotaro

Ok in that case my vote is on Jotaro... But whats the point of a battle if you have to ditch their personality? Kinda throws it to the higher tier which is Jotaro
and what bloodlusted is, no matter personality or morals, the sole aim of the character is to kill the opponent as soon as possible.

and what bloodlusted is, no matter personality or morals, the sole aim of the character is to kill the opponent as soon as possible.
Yeah, if Kenshiro can't use Anyru Tenha then the fight goes to Jotaro, unless Kenshiro presses a pressure point without Jotaro knowing about it, he can press points from a distance with chi, so maybe he presses a point with chi from a distance, perhaps the pressure point that causes pleasure before death (if Jotaro likes the pleasure enough he won't overwrite it, and the point overwrites personality)

Yeah, if Kenshiro can't use Anyru Tenha then the fight goes to Jotaro, unless Kenshiro presses a pressure point without Jotaro knowing about it, he can press points from a distance with chi, so maybe he presses a point with chi from a distance, perhaps the pressure point that causes pleasure before death (if Jotaro likes the pleasure enough he won't overwrite it, and the point overwrites personality)
he probably would have already finished with Kenshiro in the 5 second time stop before that

¯\(ツ)

Yeah. Jotaro wins, but in my opinion this was a big mismatch

987214b93921edad9cfb24b571fcc4d7.jpg

Back