• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Whale Vs. Shin Godzilla

Was inspired by a certain image... Hopefully, this hasn't been done before! Ahem- we've got a mutating sea creature versus a very fat whale. Speed is equalized, win via K.O or Death, otherwise SBA. 4th form of Shin Godzilla is used.

White Whale:

Godzilla:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Why not 3rd form instead of 4th? 4th form Godzilla has Multi-City Block level durability and a Town level attack.

I guess the Whale can do it's normal tactic of staying above the clouds and sending it's duplicates in, since Godzilla only has hundreds of meters range, he can't deal with that.

The Whale will first release it's mist anyway which causes mana intoxication and Godzilla doesn't have mind resistance, then there is also the mist of elimination which will erase Godzilla's memories and leave him a husk.

Yea i do think the Whale's hax gets it the win here, it blasts out the mind hax mist, then hides in it to attack Godzilla, or flies at very high altitude while it's duplicates blast out the mist of elimination.

Last edited:
I just thought 3rd form would get mega stomped hard since White Whale has City Block dura and good hax

Back