• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Rhinoceros Meets A Hippopotamus (Real World)

My personal vote is Rhino, Rhino's weigh more then hippo's and are faster, hippo are more aggressive and have and incredibly high biteforce but I believe the hippo would go down first, Rhino's do have bad eye sight but It's not enough of a disadvantage where they would lose imo.

I guess the hippo may be able to intimidate the rhino into fleeing the battle, but let's be real, he is going to juat be cored by the horn, Rhinos are onw of the only animals in savana that actually are a treath to hippos

I guess the hippo may be able to intimidate the rhino into fleeing the battle, but let's be real, he is going to juat be cored by the horn, Rhinos are onw of the only animals in savana that actually are a treath to hippos
There is no fleeing, bloodlusted fight.

Rhinos are extremely dumb, even bloodlusted they can br intimidated to flee thanks to that, If not this is a stomp, the Hippo can't get pass a bloodluste rhino horn to even try to get a hit
They're forced to fight.

Yes, the hippo has no way to atack the rjino without beingh killed by the horn first
Rhino's have bad eye sight, you have no grounds to assume its a one shot on kill when Hippo's have the strength to crush a rhino's bones depending where they attack.

I don't think this is necessarily a stomp, but I feel like the Rhino has the advantage due to it's horn and slightly superior intelligence

Rhino's have bad eye sight, you have no grounds to assume its a one shot on kill when Hippo's have the strength to crush a rhino's bones depending where they attack.
Bloodlusted means he will just straight up charge to the hippo even with bad eysight, this as only a problem if the rhino has no prior idea of where the oponent is

And no, even if isn't a one shoot the moment the Thino conects with the hippo skin he can jst keep goring the Hippo, having this thing inside You is a death sentence alread

I'm gonna go with Rhino FRA for now
Counted.
Bloodlusted means he will just straight up charge to the hippo even with bad eysight, this as only a problem if the rhino has no prior idea of where the oponent is

And no, even if isn't a one shoot the moment the Thino conects with the hippo skin he can jst keep goring the Hippo, having this thing inside You is a death sentence alread
The distance is 20 meters, a hippo isn't just going to dive straight into a rhino's horn.

A rhino charging straigt foward is much faster them any hippo tring to change direction to dodge, he isn't going to not be gored in any timeline
Hippo's have the bite pressure to crush a Rhino's head, I really don't think this is a stomp, and I doubt a hippo is going to be stopped as soon as its penetrated.

Hippo's have the bite pressure to crush a Rhino's head, I really don't think this is a stomp, and I doubt a hippo is going to be stopped as soon as its penetrated.
It will not be able to bite the head without beingh impaled in thr brain, It's a stomp in every way beacuse the hippo can't defeat the rhino before death trough the horn

It will not be able to bite the head without beingh impaled in thr brain, It's a stomp in every way beacuse the hippo can't defeat the rhino before death trough the horn
I personally disagree with it being a stomp since the hippo actually has a valid win condition (biting the rhino's head and crushing it) but yeah the rhino probably wins

I personally disagree with it being a stomp since the hippo actually has a valid win condition (biting the rhino's head and crushing it) but yeah the rhino probably wins
How do You bite the rhino head if this would just make you impale Your self in the horn?

How do You bite the rhino head if this would just make you impale Your self in the horn?
You are giving to much credit to the Rhino's BIQ and eyesight. Your arguments also don't take into account the hippo could just run into the water (The speed difference isn't that large)

You are giving to much credit to the Rhino's BIQ and eyesight. Your arguments also don't take into account the hippo could just run into the water (The speed difference isn't that large)
2 dumbasses who are bloodlusted? No, the hippo isn't going to the water, It's gonna do It's main atack It uses to scare the oponent away every time, and still, to run to the water unless the hipo walks backwards he still need to turn around and he isn't that mobile for that especific situation

Back