• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Bomberman vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Even if The Player is a really bad 2-C, Bomberman is even worse.

Really the Player can just BFR Bomberman by creating a universe where he can't escape or change the laws of physics in that world to make him unable to use his bombs as effectively.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Even if The Player is a really bad 2-C, Bomberman is even worse.

Really the Player can just BFR Bomberman by creating a universe where he can't escape or change the laws of physics in that world to make him unable to use his bombs as effectively.
So this is a stomp?

Even if it is, I fulfilled my quest to find a weaker 2-C than the Player.

Still need to find a weaker 2-B than him though.

Also I'm gonna take it that you vote for the Player, even though you haven't officially said that you vote for the Player.

I noticed that Bomberman has resistance to reality warping.

Would this help him?

The Player for reasons above. Although I'd like to know if The Player's death manipulation and smite could equally kill Bomberman. I don't see why not

Nico-v11 said:
The Player for reasons above. Although I'd like to know if The Player's death manipulation and smite could equally kill Bomberman. I don't see why not
This isn't Steve.

It's the dude that hit the create new world button. But, vote still counted.

Eh I mean considering this is the Player he can manipulate how powerful his smite can be. In the game the highest enchant level for it is level 4 but as a player manipulating the settings and whatnot can raise the level to like 50 or 100 so he could definitely change that.

One could argue that's just game mechanics but this IS the Player we're talking about

How about his death manipulation? Comes from the wither effect and negates durability. Honestly I'm just trying to find reasons for The Player to be at least more usable in 2-C matches

The reason why the Player is so weak, is I think he's got the lowest AP in the tier ever since Simon got upgraded.

And he doesn't have many abilities. Even though the abilities he has are decent enough IMO.

Also @Nico

Unless it's Wither Storm level death manipulation, it's still ineffective.

Ugh......technically in the game as the player you can just type in /kill to kill other players......how about that?

Yeah I just thought that since The Player is pretty meta with how the Minecraft is treated as a game and a universe at the same time that perhaps commands like that could work......or just use a command block for that

Back