• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs The King

Whis hasn't shown much extent of his power, so we shouldn't really use the term "strongest form".

Well, The King seems to be stronger here but somehow lacks a lot of speed. So i'd say it's stalemate

DeezNuts1102 said:
Whis hasn't shown much extent of his power, so we shouldn't really use the term "strongest form".
Well, The King seems to be stronger here but somehow lacks a lot of speed. So i'd say it's stalemate
I was looking at The King's page when this came so I also have to go with this for now unless Whis can get upgrades

In their CURRENT form The King is superior.

In their strongest... Ill answer that when dragonball super manga wraps up.

Whis' power levels are not shown yet, hence I think the match-up is inconclusive.

Without prep, I think it might be a stalemate. Whis can spped blitz, but King was apparently unaffected by the destruction of a 4-dimensional space-time continuum, so unless Whis can pump out more AP than Universe level+, I think a clear winner would be impossible to determine.

This is a joke. The simple answer to the comments about CURRENT Whis.

Back