• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Baby Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeezNuts1102 said:
i thought there's already been a calc for that, is it still incomplete?
Yeah, the entire feat it self is small galaxy to galaxy level, but you have to divide the outcome of the feat by two to find the power of the both their punches

hmm..so then both of their punches are Multi-Solar System+ level respectively.

Even if whis is not galaxy level yet, he still blitz and kill Baby effortlessly

Nobody taking the speed into account? Baby is 10x ftl, Whis is 160 billion x ftl.

Thats a speed gap of 16 billion x

In my opinion it's a tie, because there Both SS to MSS+, but Whis is faster, but he doesn't have the DC to put Baby down

@Quincy King: Whis has more than enough DC to kill Baby, He one-shotted Beerus who's scaled to be MSS+, he has superior hax and speed in addition,

Can baby even fight in space? Also doesn't Beerus has higher DC than anime Buu (thanks to the universe shaking punch)?

Whis I belive should win .His speed greatly exceeds that of anyone in GT plus he has solar system level fire power at the very least.Powerscaleing wise GT should be much stronger then DBZ but it has now offically become noncanon due to the recent events in the canon story.So Powerscaling can not be used to compare GT's characters to DBZ characters.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
yes, but after 4 days, he might end up becoming galaxy level+ or universe level+
Universe level at his peak, more than likely. Universe level+ requires the destruction of the actual space-time continuum, which is beyond just destroying all the universe's physical matter.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
yes, but after 4 days, he might end up becoming galaxy level+ or universe level+
Universe level at his peak, more than likely. Universe level+ requires the destruction of the actual space-time continuum, which is beyond just destroying all the universe's physical matter.

Well

i only mentioned universe+ not only because he is much stronger than everyone else in DBS, but he can also affect spacetime fundamentally, but he might not be that high

I doubt anyone in dbz will ever be universal+,the highest they can get is universal,but even that is unlikly because the universe has atleast hundreds of billions of galaxies, they will need like ten thousands years of training to be at that level.So the very best they might be able to do is destroy their own universe which only contain 4 galaxies

"They will need ten thousands", if you haven't notice whis & beerus are over 100 million years old with whis needing no sleep, 4 galaxies has been debunked.so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back