• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, we know that the Afterlife is infinitely large here Whis and Beerus search for Goku while Whis travels from Beerus' planet to Kaio Sama's planet. Kaio Sama's planet is outside the universe.. here they reach the planet.

Firstly, we know that the Afterlife is infinitely large here Whis and Beerus search for Goku while Whis travels from Beerus' planet to Kaio Sama's planet. Kaio Sama's planet is outside the universe.. here they reach the planet.

Whis is coming from universe 10 to universe 7 at its own speed

What about this anti feat for beerus?

173F2E72-C181-4B47-9D4E-DE1297A6B499.jpg

Oh god… pretty sure Lephy said to let Griffin and Deagon make the crt that was finna handle infinite speed iirc

Also we don’t know how close or far Beerus’s planet is to the living realm so we can’t really say it’s an anti feat if we don’t know where it is

but this should be closed since a staff is gonna make a crt regarding this anyway

Oh god… pretty sure Lephy said to let Griffin and Deagon make the crt that was finna handle infinite speed iirc

Also we don’t know how close or far Beerus’s planet is to the living realm so we can’t really say it’s an anti feat if we don’t know where it is

but this should be closed since a staff is gonna make a crt regarding this anyway
How long will we have to wait? The evidence you'll use will be the same as ours.

How long will we have to wait? The evidence you'll use will be the same as ours.
Lephy said we have to wait for Griffin and Deagon’s infinite universe crt before we do any scaling to the universe itself being infinite otherwise I would’ve upgraded toeiverse by now

also traveling an infinite distance in finite time isn’t an anti feat idk why people keep thinking it is

Make thread with sound arguments, compiling all evidence, addressing all potential contradictions and reaching a reasonable conclusion ❌

Make a thread linking to two videos and hoping for the best 😎
I threw it away because the two videos are a continuation of each other.

Lephy said we have to wait for Griffin and Deagon’s infinite universe crt before we do any scaling to the universe itself being infinite otherwise I would’ve upgraded toeiverse by now

also traveling an infinite distance in finite time isn’t an anti feat idk why people keep thinking it is

Whis currently has one achievement and that is to travel between infinite universes. I already said that above.

Nah. This is the shoddiest method of upgrading anyone to infinite speed.

Close this thread, Deagon wants to make a CRT for "infinite-sized" universes anyway.
If this is not accepted, other scales will never be accepted, let them not try in vain for infinite speed

If this is not accepted, other scales will never be accepted, let them not try in vain for infinite speed
That's literally not how any of this works.

I'll just repeat what Aguilar said.

Make thread with sound arguments, compiling all evidence, addressing all potential contradictions and reaching a reasonable conclusion ❌

Make a thread linking to two videos and hoping for the best 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back