• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which tier is this?

I mean, humans are 10-B, but is that 2 feats above 10-B?
iirc there was a question about how much energy crushing a skull requires try looking at that.

Also according to google a human skull can withstand 2500 newton force but newton and joule arent interchangeble so try finding how much force a wall can withstand and try comparing them. Ofc this is not a reliable way

You can look up things I said but imo it's still human/athletic human level level

You can look up things I said but imo it's still human/athletic human level level
Well, I don't think that a normal human can do that 🤔 even in IRL, it takes a lot of time to they be able to totally slice the neck, but she could destroy and cut half of the face with that attack

Last edited:
Back