• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which staff members have experience with Low 1-C? + Extra Questions

Hello

I'm preparing a crt for a specific verse, and before posting it, I'd like to consult some staff members who have experience with Low 1-C. Both to see if the crt can work, but also to see what the arguments would be missing.

And extra questions taking advantage.

1 - If a character drinks gasoline (enough amount to completely fill his mouth) and nothing serious happens to him because of it, would it be considered resistance to poison manipulation?

2 - Character A placed character B in a cannon, and then activated the cannon, theoretically launching it, however character B was not launched by the cannon, and when asked why he didn't leave (because of the cannon), character B replied "I decided not to go". Would that count as BFR resistance?

3 - Firearms constantly do not hit character x, even if they are centimeters away from him, in addition to a bear trap for some reason it does not work on character x but soon after it works on character y. What kind of skill does character x have for this to happen?

Last edited:
I'm preparing a crt for a specific verse, and before posting it, I'd like to consult some staff members who have experience with Low 1-C. Both to see if the crt can work, but also to see what the arguments would be missing.
See here.

1 - If a character drinks gasoline (enough amount to completely fill his mouth) and nothing serious happens to him because of it, would it be considered resistance to poison manipulation?
Probably yes, I suppose.

Character A placed character B in a cannon, and then activated the cannon, theoretically launching it, however character B was not launched by the cannon, and when asked why he didn't leave (because of the cannon), character B replied "I decided not to go". Would that count as BFR resistance?
Not sure what do you mean by this, Is there any kind of special mechanic or further explanation about this?

Firearms constantly do not hit character x, even if they are centimeters away from him, in addition to a bear trap for some reason it does not work on character x but soon after it works on character y. What kind of skill does character x have for this to happen?
I do not know, it could probably that X are just dodging the firearms or avoid the bear trap? Or am I missing something here?

Not sure what do you mean by this, Is there any kind of special mechanic or further explanation about this?
No. Apart from the fact that it's those crazy cartoons?

Character A put character B in a cannon ---> Character A activated the cannon and it fired ---> Character B just got out of the cannon and said "I decided not to go" when asked why he didn't leave because of the cannon.

I do not know, it could probably that X are just dodging the firearms or avoid the bear trap? Or am I missing something here?
No. In the case of firearms, he is literally standing still and inches away from the weapon, but they still miss.

And in the case of the bear trap, he literally poked the center of it and nothing happened.

Which staff members have experience with Low 1-C?​

No. Apart from the fact that it's those crazy cartoons?

Character A put character B in a cannon ---> Character A activated the cannon and it fired ---> Character B just got out of the cannon and said "I decided not to go" when asked why he didn't leave because of the cannon.
If that is all that is shown, then I don't think it is resistance to BFR. Need further proof, I would say.

The phrases “I decided not to go” seems pretty vague to me to be an evidence for the resistance BFR, it could leave us plenty of interpretations to evaluate imo.

No. In the case of firearms, he is literally standing still and inches away from the weapon, but they still miss.

And in the case of the bear trap, he literally poked the center of it and nothing happened.
Skill issues then.

I’m sorry, I do not know what skills or abilities it is…. nor I don’t think that warrant any of abilities on this site….

If all of these are from cartoon shows, then, I think it will be more suits to give them Toon Force abilities. But I’m not an expert regarding cartoon physics and stuff like that, so you probably need to wait other replies.

May I have your opinion regarding the other questions?

This is resistance to poison manipulation, however it is still dependent on the context; it matters why it never happened to him. But let's say, it is explicit, and he actually drank it and nothing happened; normally, this would lead to poisoning (since Gasoline contains toxic chemicals), so this is pretty much resistance to poison manipulation.

As for amount; As little as a few milliliters (a few drops) of gasoline could lead to adverse effects, especially if swallowed. So you can simply calculate based on your context; how much he took: it can hold around 15–85 milliliters (mL) of liquid.
2 - Character A placed character B in a cannon, and then activated the cannon, theoretically launching it, however character B was not launched by the cannon, and when asked why he didn't leave (because of the cannon), character B replied "I decided not to go". Would that count as BFR resistance?
I don't think so; it is still dependent on the mechanics he did to prevent being launched in the said fictional world. Also, it sounds more in a joking manner scene which you can give rate this as "toon force".
3 - Firearms constantly do not hit character x, even if they are centimeters away from him, in addition to a bear trap for some reason it does not work on character x but soon after it works on character y. What kind of skill does character x have for this to happen?
I can't really answer this if I don't have a sufficient context. There are many abilities for this and besides this could be interpreted for being too fast, which is speed feat.

This is resistance to poison manipulation, however it is still dependent on the context; it matters why it never happened to him. But let's say, it is explicit, and he actually drank it and nothing happened; normally, this would lead to poisoning (since Gasoline contains toxic chemicals), so this is pretty much resistance to poison manipulation.

As for amount; As little as a few milliliters (a few drops) of gasoline could lead to adverse effects, especially if swallowed. So you can simply calculate based on your context; how much he took: it can hold around 15–85 milliliters (mL) of liquid.
He was stealing gasoline from a police car to put in his car, sucking it up with his mouth and getting his mouth full of gasoline. And he ended up drinking because the policeman showed up. He got a little dizzy but quickly recovered and nothing serious happened to him.

Here the scene
I don't think so; it is still dependent on the mechanics he did to prevent being launched in the said fictional world. Also, it sounds more in a joking manner scene which you can give rate this as "toon force".
here the scene

I can't really answer this if I don't have a sufficient context. There are many abilities for this and besides this could be interpreted for being too fast, which is speed feat.
1 - 2 - 3

He was stealing gasoline from a police car to put in his car, sucking it up with his mouth and getting his mouth full of gasoline. And he ended up drinking because the policeman showed up. He got a little dizzy but quickly recovered and nothing serious happened to him.
This is still a resistance to poison manipulation, some drops of those chemicals already give some side effects; this amount would lead him to serious consequences which in fact, it may lead to death due to the combination of toxicity, chemical burns and respiratory problems.
This is really vague; Is the verse heavily dependent on toon force? Since I can't think of any other contextual ability except toon force since he simply defied the laws of physics in a joking manner.
One thing is for sure, this is not speed feat since it can't be quantified in a logical sense. But also, may I get translation on the second link if there were some beneficial context. If there is no context; this is simply bullet evasion.

In other note, this could simply qualify for supernatural luck.

Last edited:
This is really vague; Is the verse heavily dependent on toon force? Since I can't think of any other contextual ability except toon force since he simply defied the laws of physics in a joking manner.
I mean, it's a typical cartoon. But if the cannon fired and he didn't go because he simply decided not to go, couldn't it be something else?

One thing is for sure, this is not speed feat since it can't be quantified in a logical sense. But also, may I get translation on the second link if there were some beneficial context. If there is no context; this is simply bullet evasion.
It's just the character making a joke, it doesn't make sense anymore.

I saw one verse accepting it as supernatural luck, another told me it could be probability manipulation. And the other one with the bear trap, along with other things like weapons failing out of nowhere or the like, I've seen cases where they accepted it as an attack null.

Of course, these verses being "toons" like this, in the same logic.

I mean, it's a typical cartoon. But if the cannon fired and he didn't go because he simply decided not to go, couldn't it be something else?
Not really; since there is no logical explanation for it.
It's just the character making a joke, it doesn't make sense anymore.

I saw one verse accepting it as supernatural luck, another told me it could be probability manipulation. And the other one with the bear trap, along with other things like weapons failing out of nowhere or the like, I've seen cases where they accepted it as an attack null.

Of course, these verses being "toons" like this, in the same logic.
In other note, this could simply qualify for supernatural luck.

Back