• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which level of Regeneration is this?

Basically this character cuts his own legs when turning them into chainsaws but then he immediately heals. He also can reattach his head if splitted in two.

The first feat should be high-low or low-mid, I'm not sure, while the second may look like mid, but given that he is a zombie, can manipulate his body and survive with just his head, it might be more akin to reattaching a limb, rater than regenerating a proper wound.
if he regenerates the entire limp its Low-Mid,

Is there an animation that shows him reattach limps after turning them into chainsaws. and also the second is more likely reattachment going by the information.

Unfortunately the animation shows just what can be see in the sprite, a chainsaw comes out from the middle of leg, which bleeds and then comes back to normal.

Unfortunately the animation shows just what can be see in the sprite, a chainsaw comes out from the middle of leg, which bleeds and then comes back to normal.
Then we should go with the simplest answer, for the 1st one he ripped off his legs and regenerated afterwards. and for the 2nd one he ripped his head off and put it back on

Last edited:
Apparently reattaching your head counts as regeneration, even though that really makes no sense, so yeah he would get Mid for it.

I don't think healing a cut up leg is Low-Mid, the limb is still attached, it's just been damaged, so probably Mid-Low or High-Low.

Apparently reattaching your head counts as regeneration, even though that really makes no sense, so yeah he would get Mid for it.

I don't think healing a cut up leg is Low-Mid, the limb is still attached, it's just been damaged, so probably Mid-Low or High-Low.
1. Is it always because the character is also a zombie so he probably has type 7 immortality

2. agreed I miss read and thought he cut his whole leg.

Also the Regeneration page says you can reattach lost limbs with regeneration possibly

"
High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

so reattaching his head could also be considered regeneration.

Reattaching counts because of this:

Just putting ur cut limb on their place would do nothing but if u do like for example madara attaching a new arm when his was cut

He connected it and then his body attached itself to the new arm which is healing

But if u need stitches etc. Then is no healing

If u get ur head cut of and u put it back and it reattached itself is counted as regen etc.

The limps being severed is Low-Mid, the Head being split and half is Mid. Surviving without their head would be Immortality Type 2

My doubt about mid regen was that he may be unable to regrow it if totally destroyed an not only splitted, so I thought that mid may have been too much.

Mid regeneration still starts at destruction of the brain, such as being bisected in half. Regenerating from your head being completely destroyed is more so above baseline Mid regeneration.

For the brain being destroyed the head has to be vertically bisected, while Raptor's head is orizontally bisected.
That's why I had the doubt about it counting anyway as mid.

He's also already a zombie so reattaching his head doesn't have to mean regeneration.
Doesn't the head still needs to regenerate in some way, in order to stay connected and not fall down?

He is a zombie but like, not all zombies in fiction can rip their heads and put it back and have it heal so it doesnt fall, walking dead zombies for example cant regen and a bullet in the head kills them

He is a zombie but like, not all zombies in fiction can rip their heads and put it back and have it heal so it doesnt fall, walking dead zombies for example cant regen and a bullet in the head kills them
agreed, but according to Saman " but given that he is a zombie, can manipulate his body and survive with just his head, it might be more akin to reattaching a limb, rater than regenerating a proper wound" so there's a possibility he could do that without regeneration

also Saman said "Unfortunately the animation shows just what can be see in the sprite, a chainsaw comes out from the middle of leg, which bleeds and then comes back to normal." it seems we don't have enough information

Anyways, Im still cool with whatever regeneration you guys agree on.

I confirm what I said, but in my interpretation reattaching something is still equal to regenerate a part of it, at least the joints.
I agree that in fiction we have characters able to dismantle themselves, in that case I consider it body control, but only when they actively do it in the first place, not in response to damage.
But I understand it's open to interpretation, but the fact is that we never see him deattaching his head by himself, thus my idea of regeneration.

Ms Fortune from skullgirls has regen at High-Mid, with type 2, 3 immortality, body control and she is basically a walking corpse to speak, dont see why he should be any different

There is also Alisa from Tekken who can stay headless, she can heal even another head if her previous one goes away and has body control as well

Ms Fortune from skullgirls has regen at High-Mid, with type 2, 3 immortality, body control and she is basically a walking corpse to speak, dont see why he should be any different
I mostly said that it could be different for him because of his other abilities and there's isn't an animation of him regenerating his neck.

There are different interpretations for this, I know I'm not the most accurate or knowledgeable on this so I just left it to the majority vote.

If you think he should get Mid level regeneration then Im fine with that.

Don't worry, I appreciate your opinion regardless of your knowledge.

I agree with DDM with low mid, since the brain isn't damaged, and his other physical properties allow him to survive even when beheaded, in my sandbox I outline the various forms of body control, shapeshifting etc... that he has.
In my opinion he can at least heal the joints of his skull in order to put the head back in place, like one would do when reattaching limbs.
But mid is definitely too much, Alisa can actually regenerate her entire head, while Ms Fortune can recover from total disembodiment, and both are superior to what Raptor ha demonstrated.

Back