• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which large size is this?

UFO.png

Type 4 is Global.... And that's not Global Size... Type 3 suits better... Mountain Size

Type 4 is viewable from space. That thing seems to be HUGE in comparison to the mountains in the image. And yes I know since the mountains are farther they look smaller, but the way the image is drawn makes it seem like the mountains aren't that far away imo. Being that gigantic in comparison to mountains should be type 4.

Anyways, I am making it profile, it is too strong, it should be at least 7-A due 3 7-A beings alone not being able to destroy it, light weapons and others countless types of weapons, high layer of magic resistances as stated in that scan that i showed in the text and it can drop bombs that are stated to destroy continents which was calced as High 6-A

Clearly the image is in a perspective in which the object appears to be of a very inponent size, the reason why it looks HUGE compared to the mountains in the image is that these are too far away to compare, clearly that object would be comparable to a large mountain.

and it makes sense what I say... Type 3 Characters no less than a kilometer (1000 meters) in size. Starting from this level, characters are usually able to generate earthquakes.

Type 4 Characters so huge that it would be easily viewable from the surface of the planet when viewed from space. These characters are usually able to generate global catastrophes and high-end natural disasters. Characters here have a size that is millions of km².

Anyways, I am making it profile, it is too strong, it should be at least 7-A due 3 7-A beings alone not being able to destroy it, light weapons and others countless types of weapons, high layer of magic resistances as stated in that scan that i showed in the text and it can drop bombs that are stated to destroy continents which was calced as High 6-A
Venuzdonoa GG

Clearly the image is in a perspective in which the object appears to be of a very inponent size, the reason why it looks HUGE compared to the mountains in the image is that these are too far away to compare, clearly that object would be comparable to a large mountain.
And yes I know since the mountains are farther they look smaller, but the way the image is drawn makes it seem like the mountains aren't that far away imo.

Taking into account the drawing, the mountains are extremely far away, being logical I will take examples of many other drawings, although it may be a simple coincidence since it may be the type of drawing that the author does... If you notice the mountains do not have a very delineated texture layer, they are simply shaded and taking into account the shadow of the object just where there is a well drawn terrain, and then there in the background you see the mountains, in almost all the drawings that I have seen that the mountains have that kind of drawing with shadows indicate that the object is simply too far to be well appreciated, and just in this case is the same, the mountains are only shadows.

Back