• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which feat puts Aizen at country level ?

Seems to me that it's a lot of powerscaling, but the source (if I got it right is Small Country level+).

At least Small Country+ Shikai Kenpachi for the meteor slashing.

Gerard scales from Shikai Kenpachi.

Yhwach is Country level for being far superior to Shikai Kenpachi and being comparable to Ichibei, who he then later on one-shotted.

Ichigo is Country level as he held back Yhwach and pushed him back with Getsuga Tenshou.

I think that's where it came from, but I most likely am wrong. I'm not a bleach fan or follower so I don't really know. Sorry.

Aizen = Transcendent, Transcendents > Everyone else, the strongest of which are Small Country+ to Country, I think.

Gemmysaur said:
Seems to me that it's a lot of powerscaling, but the source (if I got it right is Small Country level+).

At least Small Country+ Shikai Kenpachi for the meteor slashing.

Gerard scales from Shikai Kenpachi.

Yhwach is Country level for being far superior to Shikai Kenpachi and being comparable to Ichibei, who he then later on one-shotted.

Ichigo is Country level as he held back Yhwach and pushed him back with Getsuga Tenshou.

I think that's where it came from, but I most likely am wrong. I'm not a bleach fan or follower so I don't really know. Sorry.
Basically this

Ok, so only powerscaling ? What about his Hado 90 ( used when he was on his chair ) ? Is it Country level ?

Ok, but do we really need a calc to know that it is Continental level ? I mean, do we have a hint about how big is the palace ? ( that's my last question sorry to bother you )

Let me put it in a simple way, if a meteor of 60 miles wide hits the Earth it will destroy it, even if its smaller than the planet. Same with Aizen feat.

Back