• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which FC/OC character would be the best minecraft player?

You heard the title!

360_F_716460348_Jt5pIV5s5cBm94G1er5nO2F7YTvC6dF3.jpg

Rules:
  • First and foremost, No technology manipulation, hacking, or other hax that alter the game’s rules or code are allowed. Nobody likes a cheater. Everything else is fair game.
  • This is mainly based off of how easily your characters could beat the game, but feel free to describe how well they would perform in other categories, like building or PVP.
  • The characters do not play as themselves, otherwise, once again, it will be far too easy for them. They control this guy, AKA Steve
  • Every character gets the same PC (It will be a NASA supercomputer because why not)
  • Every character starts on the same world seed.
  • For Extremely Large characters, their computer will be upscaled to their size as well to an equivalent amount.
  • Have fun!

I'll cover some of my guys and gals

Volt: has no idea what a computer even is. However is able to pick up skills in an incredibly short amount of time so if someone were to show him the ropes i'm sure he'd be able to beat the game without much difficulty

Luna: Luna isn't much of a video game player, she'd probably only really play in peaceful mode and make like a little animal farm (she'd probably like Animal Crossing more)

V2: Would spend 10 minutes reading the wiki to learn about what he needs to do and spend like 30 minutes building The rail canon to one shot the ender dragon and call it a day

Honey: Didn't read the wiki, has no idea what he's even supposed to do, killed about 50 of each mob and has about 20 pet wolves.

Hikari: He'll try his very best, but at the end of the day, he's got paws and those are really not good for computer video games lol

Cursed Gaming: Gave it an honest try for an hour and then learned there was an online mode and spent the rest of the day scaring kids with his herobrine skin

I have tons of characters (Though only 1 of them has a profile currently, lol) so i’ll just list the ones with the most screentime so far, and then add a few from some mini-verses I made.

Asuna (Bakuhatsu): As far as we know in her backstory, she’s never played it, but she could definitely learn the ropes quickly. She’ll definitely want to blast epic music when she fights the ender dragon/wither through her headphones to psych herself up. She’d probably also put herself on hardcore mode to challenge herself.

Shizu (Bakuhatsu): Unlike Asuna, she isn’t an otherworlder, so she doesn’t even know what a computer is. Once she got the hang of it she’d be pretty skilled at it similar to Asuna though. She’d be on the more peaceful end compared to the latter though, so she’ll probably take things easier and more gradually.

Chidori (Bakuhatsu): Supergenius intelligence carries her majorly. She would make the most overpowered redstone farms/machines ever and make mumbo jumbo jealous. She’ll plow right through the game.

Akame (Sekai o kurau mono): Extraordinary Genius intelligence lets her learn how to do stuff expertly very quickly. She’d definitely be extremely talented at it, and she’d have no issues beating it first try.

Maybe this was a bad time to post, FC/OC naturally isn’t as active at this time of night

Back