• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which character has the most impressive feats/number of impressive feats in this wiki or even outside of this wiki Ignoring all the dimensional scalin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well basically what I am asking is which character has the most impressive destructive feats and Hax in this wiki ignoring all the dimensional scaling. like for example there is a featless character and it is stated to be a 12 dimentional being so we automatically put it in tier 1B category. There are many characters in tier 1 category that are mostly featless/or have pretty unimpressive feats but are in tier 1 category due to dimentional scaling. I know dimentional scaling is logical but many people outside this wiki find it ridicules. So I just wanted to know any charecter in this wiki with the most impressive destructive/or whatever feats without the dimensional scaling(like for ex destroying quintillions of multiverses by blinking or like the infinite deamonbane with all kinds of powers blablablabla).

^ ya that's what I am asking about....ignoring all the dimensional scaling just by pure feats.

Not sure. can't really answer to all of fiction anyway as that would be a silly thing to claim knowledge of, but someone else might be able to tell you the biggest feat in the wiki so far.

A few pretty high end feats that I can think up off the top of my head are Madoka Kaname changing the infinite multiverse on a conceptual level in Madoka Magica, Kagutsuchi's death destroying the infinite universes of the Amala universe in Shin Megami Tensei, Nyarlathotep's creation of the Klein bottles in Demonbane, any destruction of books in Yami to Boushi is essentially destruction of infinite universes, I'm pretty sure Umineko has some extremely high end feats too, but it's too confusing for me.

Hulk causing an Earthquake on infinite worlds comes to mind, its a High Universe feat done through brute strength alone.

Darkanine said:
Hulk causing an Earthquake on infinite worlds comes to mind, its a High Universe feat done through brute strength alone.
That doesn't really count, he was strong but he was in the right place at the right time for that. Would have been far more impressive to do it from some random location like new york in the middle of a fight.

Mike haggar mayor of earth vs galactus
Yup. That piledriver too stronk. Galactus got rekt.

When old king Thor made a fully fed Galactus lose his lunch, making the big guy puke rainbows.

Or you know, the Mayor of Earth piledriving Galactus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back