• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which are your favourite male and female fictional characters?

KamiYasha said:
Esdeath is love, Esdeath is life.
2egu2SI
I just can't after watching the anime. The woman might have been kind hearted, but she be crazy when it comes to anyone from the opposing side.

Male: 1. Goku 2. ASRIEL DREEMURR 3. Sans or 4. Darth Vader

Female: 1. Bulma 2. Undyne 3. Princess Leia

Unknown Gender: Frisk (No one knows his/her Gender)

Genderless Character: Azathoth (He is giant cloud looking monsters or nightmares and destruction!!! And thats why he is so awesome!!

Male : Rudeus Greyrat

Original (1)
Would you believe this face is the face of a super perverted Harem King who actually married his harem?

This man is a city-busting pacifist with an his own version of the Iron Man (technically, Rock Man) armor and crafted magic for the benefit of mankind outside of war.

Notable non-combat spells he invented include the taser spell for those pesky immortals who won't leave you alone, and the clothes-drying spell to keep yourself out of reach of the dreaded common cold that circumvents any conventional durability.

Female : Rory Mercury

Rory mercury
A goddess has descended.

Imagine a loli. Then, imagine a hot loli. Then imagine a hot goth loli.

Then imagine a hot goth loli who thrives in combat.

Then imagine a hot goth loli who wields an axe that weighs as much as a small car, and thrives in combat.

Then imagine a hot goth loli who wields an axe that weighs as much as a small car, thrives in combat and gets horny over people dying.

That is who Rory is.

fav male: goku, sonic, naruto, deadpool, dante, akuma and asura (can't really choose sorry xd)

fav female: Android 18

Male: rudeus greyrat, best character development i remember having seen in a long time

female: Diane from NNT, best girl, can fight, has a crush but has feelings, sad past, cool powers, and a pairing of a kid-fairy king with a 10 meter big gaint can simply NOT. BE. RESISTED. ^_^

males: aizen, yamamoto, ulquiorra, feitan, byakuya, ichigo, killua, acnologia, zeno

females: featherine, beatrice, bernkastel, lambdadelta, halibel, candice, unohana, akame

Male: pre retcon beyonder cuz he's an embodiment of a multiverse that makes the regular marvel multiverse look like a germ and thats badass as ****.

Female: meg griffin

Male:Tie between Goku,Naruto and Mario.

Female:Hard to say but most likely Bulma.

Omni-Gender:Dumplin.

either jiraya (Naruto), Gilgamesh (fate zero), silva (hunter x hunter), jorge (halo reach. don't know if he counts), shanks (one piece), and laxus (fairy tail).. prolly a few more lol. these are obviously the male ones, but for the females: pitou (hunter x hunter), tsunade (Naruto), mirajane (fairy tail), cortana (halo franch.), the main chick from fate/unlimited blade works, and few more.

Favorite male: Toss-up between Saitama and Simon the Digger

Favorite Female: Ryuko Matoi and a close second being KOS-MOS cause MMHH that design!

LordGriffin1000 said:
Male: Dante (Devil May Cry)
Female: I actually don't have a favorite female character but Ahsoka Tano is ok in my book
I'm a fan. Male:

Dante, hilarious protagonist that actually has a surprising amount of depth to him.

Vergil: The embodiment of a badass rival type character, Yamato is my favorite weapon in fiction.

Assassin: Sasaki is one of my favorite types of characters, doesn't usually speak, but let's his skills do the talking,and my God is he skilled, anyone who can give Saber and Berserker trouble,and stomp Archer with barely any abilities outside his swordsmanship is incredible.

9S: Well...I had too, as recent as this man is. This guy is the textbook definition of an edgelord, but for damn good reason, this dude saw everything in front of him completely collapse in the blink of an eye, and goes from a fairly normal soldier with some funny quirks and moments of questioning orders, to a complete sociopath who's basically an Anti-Villian by the end of the game, yet his dude found a Will to go on, and I REALLY wish we saw what happens after a certain ending, but in his words... "That's another story for another day" Also, holy shit his voice acting is immaculate, I'm not a dub hater, but I know a good dub when I see, and my God....

Favorite females:

Rider: I just ******* love Medusa, her willingness to save Sakura is incredibly admirable, she's quite the tragic character until Heavens Feel, I love how Savage she is in Carnival Phantasm, and I found her act in the other two routes fairly interesting considering how much different she is in Heavens Feel, it also helps that she's incredibly hot.

A2: Again, like 9S, quite a recent addition to my favorite characters list, but for good reason. A2 is pretty tragic in what she's had to go through, survivors guilt is always an tragic thing to go through and having no one else to go through it with is horrifying, plus, seeing copies of you try to kill you on a daily basis is....How do I say it...Not fun. Her role in her redemption arc is gratifying, and it really is interesting seeing her find out more about her enemy and how wrong she was about them, props to Cherami for playing such a role.

Akame: Okay, I'm biased, I accept. First reading AGK and Zero I found her to be rather normal character albeit normal is stretching it for an assassin, but as time went on you start to see her decent from a rather cheery character to a silent and cold one, though she still keeps her warm hearted nature, her scene with Tatsumi in the kitchen at night sold it for me.

That's all, my fingers hurt.

Back