• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where does Xenoblade's 2-B/2-A come from?

I just finished the game and best i could see was High 3-A/Low 2-C. Where does 2-B/2-A come from? For goodness sake even Low 1-C has more explanations than those tiers and yet it also has no scans on the profiles.
Please explain.
Also where does the higher D infinite precog come from?

I believe the statement comes from Xenoblade 2, when the Architect states that endless universes coexist side by side

In Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it revealed some face value evidence that the "Phase Transition event that destroyed and recreated the universe" wasn't just Universal but Multiversal in scale. Given that both XB1 and XB2 had the exact same "Original Universe" that was destroyed by Professor Klaus, but both universes perceived its own universe as being the universe that was destroyed and recreated. There used to be counterarguments claiming, "Isn't this just a range feat and not an AP feat because XB2 simply said that the population and half Klaus' body was simply teleported?" It never retconned XB1's claim the universe was destroyed or that there was Universe birthing, it simply added context and elaborated saying it did more than just that. Anyone who has played XB3 on the other hand will easily tell you that the original feats absolute lowest interpretation would be 2-C; since the entire plot is that both universes were created by Zanza/Klaus and desired to be merged back into one universe.

But as for the 2-B to 2-A stuff, yeah, the Architect went over the existence of "An Endless number of universes existing side by side". People were knit picky about Endless being Infinite a long time ago, but we recently accepted it as a possible synonym with the word Infinite. But at least 2-B, possibly 2-A was something accepted based on that. Also, one of the guidebooks from Xenoblade Chronicles X also took a step further and mentioned some device that created an "Endless number of Universes" as well. Also, it's important to note that all Xeno games; not just Xenoblade but Xenogears and Xenosaga have the exact same "Birth of the Universe" origin story where it is mentioned that an extraordinary genius scientist who found something called the Zohar/Conduit/Gate from Africa and used to destroy and recreate the universe; with both Xenosaga games and XB2 taking it a step further saying it wasn't just the universe but many universes and possibly the entire multiverse was created. Most of the Tier 1 statements also comes from Xenosaga, particularly Albedo having the power to "Shove the whole dimension into a high order domain". Also, we might get even more details in the upcoming DLC wave coming near the end of the year for XB3.

In Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it revealed some face value evidence that the "Phase Transition event that destroyed and recreated the universe" wasn't just Universal but Multiversal in scale. Given that both XB1 and XB2 had the exact same "Original Universe" that was destroyed by Professor Klaus, but both universes perceived its own universe as being the universe that was destroyed and recreated. There used to be counterarguments claiming, "Isn't this just a range feat and not an AP feat because XB2 simply said that the population and half Klaus' body was simply teleported?" It never retconned XB1's claim the universe was destroyed or that there was Universe birthing, it simply added context and elaborated saying it did more than just that. Anyone who has played XB3 on the other hand will easily tell you that the original feats absolute lowest interpretation would be 2-C; since the entire plot is that both universes were created by Zanza/Klaus and desired to be merged back into one universe.

But as for the 2-B to 2-A stuff, yeah, the Architect went over the existence of "An Endless number of universes existing side by side". People were knit picky about Endless being Infinite a long time ago, but we recently accepted it as a possible synonym with the word Infinite. But at least 2-B, possibly 2-A was something accepted based on that. Also, one of the guidebooks from Xenoblade Chronicles X also took a step further and mentioned some device that created an "Endless number of Universes" as well. Also, it's important to note that all Xeno games; not just Xenoblade but Xenogears and Xenosaga have the exact same "Birth of the Universe" origin story where it is mentioned that an extraordinary genius scientist who found something called the Zohar/Conduit/Gate from Africa and used to destroy and recreate the universe; with both Xenosaga games and XB2 taking it a step further saying it wasn't just the universe but many universes and possibly the entire multiverse was created. Most of the Tier 1 statements also comes from Xenosaga, particularly Albedo having the power to "Shove the whole dimension into a high order domain". Also, we might get even more details in the upcoming DLC wave coming near the end of the year for XB3.
When are we gonna make XB3 profiles? I am playing it rn so

As soon as someone finds the time and energy to work on them; but given XB characters have such giant walls of powers and abilities, it may take a while.

Anyways in your future revisions please make the AP sections more understandable
I think we made a lengthy blog post about it, but not sure. And if so, it should be linked in the verse page with various Tier 2 characters also having a link to it; given it took a while for us to find sources about Monado II scaling from the cosmic feats given that was the one used by Zanza when he did his numerous Low 2-C feats + his Multiversal durability feat.

Also where does the higher D infinite precog come from?
Never knew this one either and have been fan by quite some time.
I am playing it rn so
Yo, same, Almost finishing but still. At the start of Chapter 6
Also, one of the guidebooks from Xenoblade Chronicles X also took a step further and mentioned some device that created an "Endless number of Universes" as well.
I think that the profiles should have this scan, since Conduit is one of the(If not, THE) main arguments for 2-A (I was completely unaware of this one scan even existing), so suchalike questions like this one don't arise constantly.

I think that the profiles should have this scan, since Conduit is one of the(If not, THE) main arguments for 2-A (I was completely unaware of this one scan even existing), so suchalike questions like this one don't arise constantly.
Agreed, but Josh is working on them. And I did notice I have found no blog post linked on Verse page; though there should be a link to something like that or maybe even a respect thread that links the content revision that got them all upgraded.

But agree on the fact of waiting for the Story expansion, depending on how Alvis is portrayed then we have a very supportive base (The most famous theory is that Alvis is acting on behalf of the CU of the two universes, which would support the fact that Alvis existing as the "light(willpower) of all of existence" as the Monado secret files points out, the Monado SF even states that multiple universes exist, so the multiverse is predominant since the conception of XC1)

Not yet, but they're being looked at. There are some decent lifting strength feats early game though.

Btw do we have a list of Xenoblade 3 calcs?
I got a 8-B calc awhile ago. Though it doesn't really matter anymore since the first DLC came out and has Ino scale to other Artificial Blades (with her being regarded as the most powerful one) like Poppi, Lila or Rosa.

The XB3 cast in general should definitely still be part of the god tier scaling in end game given they'd scale from Melia who should be considerably stronger than she was in XB1 and Nia who is officially Melia's equal. But as for early game keys it may be a different story.

And yeah, Ino is literally empowered but some "Otherworldly" form of Ether that makes her astronomically stronger than various artificial blades that came before her.

Back