• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where does this DBS powerscaling come from?

I’ve noticed on several profiles that many DBS characters are stated to be possibly capable of creating dimensional rifts and destroying space-time/pocket dimensions with their energy. I eventually found that this ability originally came from Goku’s profile which had a link to a YouTube video that has since been claimed by Toei (someone should probably update that). So I wanted to ask, where did this power/ability come from?

time is a universal concept, hit creates a world with his stopped time, thus that world contains space and time, qualified for being a low 2-C structure no?

Isn't called a parallel world? Isn't word synonymous for either planet/Uni/timeline In dbs?
Yes but parallel world doesn't mean that it's universal in size, you actually have to prove this, the same way the ROAST isn't universal despite being another separate dimension, a parallel world won't always be universal so we can't assume it is.

Yes but parallel world doesn't mean that it's universal in size, you actually have to prove this, the same way the ROAST isn't universal despite being another separate dimension, a parallel world won't always be universal so we can't assume it is.
ROAST is specifically a closed dimension that's stated to be the same size as the earth tho
And some time is a universal concept, it would be weird for the parallel world to only be planet level. But you are right. We can't assume it

Yes
I'm fragment of your imagination
029c361ca5a438e427eb0b81ad05817e.jpg

Back