• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Word of God is incorrect.

A statement regarding some ambiguous or undefined aspect of a work, the Word of God comes from someone considered to be the ultimate authority, such as the creator, director, or producer. Such edicts can even go against events as were broadcast, due to someone making a mistake.

Can you give, example when author don't know how strong is their own characters?

My examples: J.K Rowling said, that Harry Potter can defeat Percy Jackso. Araki said, that Star Platinum is the strongest stand.

Touhou Otherworlds being smaller than Earth, despite some of them being infinite, being similar in scope to the main universe, containing several MSS-sized realms or just being stated to be far larger than Earth via in-universe statements.

DBS Universe Survival Saga statements. For example

Gohan is equal to Android 17 or Frieza and Goku w/o mastering SSBKK are tied for being the strongest member of Team U7

C.S. Goto said that feral world kids throwing rocks > Eldar tanks, island level feral kids when?

Maybe just 10-C eldar, considering who the writer is.

ProfessorLord said:
"Araki said, that Star Platinum is the strongest stand."

Strongest in the physical sense, obviously not the most powerful. Though to be fair, he is rivaled by The World, but DIO is dead so he doesn't count :p
But Crazy Diamond outclass SP in term of strenght tho.

Jotaro wasn't exactly in his prime. His durability ranking dropped a lot, from what I remember. It would be logical if he didn't have the raw striking power he had vs Dio.

Hmmm i though SP at that time should be stronger than SP in Part 3. After all, SP had more training and practice ever since part 3 (the part 4 took place several years after the part 3 right ? ) to the point it mastered the time stop ability, shouldnt Part 4 SP being stronger ?

Idk. I just remembered that his durability dropped quite a bit, and as such other stuff dropping slightly isn't out of the question.

Star Platinum never threw a punch at Crazy Diamond, he just kind of held up his arms and blocked the incoming punches before Crazy Diamond broke his guard. That's strength vs durability, not strength vs strength. Star Platinum should still be stronger.

Back