• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When will they revise this chart?

Nibbler3100 said:
Why does it even need a revision?
You should ask Kavpeny about it. Apparently our current AP system is like really flawed or something. Him or even SDZiel should give ya the answers. What i gave you is what i'm assuming it's about.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Nibbler3100 said:
You should ask Kavpeny about it. Apparently our current AP system is like really flawed or something. Him or even SDZiel should give ya the answers. What i gave you is what i'm assuming it's about.
I mean just looking at it right off the bat you can notice the planet level is off as the GBE for that is calculated for earth or an average sized planet at 2.24x10^34 Joules that must throw everything else off

Nibbler3100 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Nibbler3100 said:
I mean just looking at it right off the bat you can notice the planet level is off as the GBE for that is calculated for earth or an average sized planet at 2.24x10^34 Joules that must throw everything else off
Yup. Along with those in the Large Planet to Star level range, Kavpeny is pretty much going to revise the whole AP chart for tiers 10 to 3 in order to make things more accurate.

He has been very busy with exams. That is why it is taking a while to get this started.

Hopefully, but not certainly. It depends on when Lord Kavpeny finds the time to organise it. We also have a few other things to deal with, such as the Dragon Ball speed upgrade.

I don't know. I am not involved in it. It is up to Lord Kavpeny, and we have a few other things to get done, such as the speed upgrade and preferably getting a search function for our forums.

Kavpeny told me that the charts being revised first. So when he's done with that, that's when we actually change all of the pages potency in according to waht the new chart will be.

Crap. I was planning on helping but it might have to be limited on my side(administrating JBW & numerous social media groups)

Well, I think that this is a staff only revision. Sorry.

They'll get to the updates eventually. No need to be impatient.

I have asked Lord Kavpeny about it, but unfortunately he seems to be kept very busy at the moment, and he is the one who organises it. Anyway, we will see when it happens. There are other important things to do as well.

Yes. Seriously Zeref, just be patient aite? Lord Kavpeny(our head admin and main bureaucrat of VS Battles) is the one doing the whole chart revision.

Just try to hold up a little more, alright? Please and thank you. I feel the same as you, man, but you just gotta hang in there.

It will come. We just gotta wait for the next episode of "Monday Night RAW". if it's a stinker.....lost my train of thought.

Yeah. I actually tried to get myself better just so i can do the page revisions after the charts done, but it seems like Kavpeny is really busy like what Antvasima said(and by busy, that pretty much means he has other real life stuff to do).

Hopefully he should be done before the new years start....

Yup, and there are some much smaller site improvements that we need to do before that as well. I am not good at organising things and am too overworked here already to have time to do so anyway, which is why we agreed that Lord Kavpeny would handle the programming and wiki-wide project implementations and organisations.

You can see him, DarkLK, and DontTalk as the brains of this operation, and me as the dumb muscle (okay, so I am not dumb, but I am overworked, dizzy, and have a hard time focusing on things).

Back