• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When They Cry 8-C feats

I’m making this thread to see if When they Cry has any more 8-C feats than just the theory goats. Because after looking at the scan for the theory ghost they don’t appear to be 8-C at all. They scale to having the force of a train, but trains are large majority of the time are 9-B. It requires a ton of cargo and speed in order for trains to start getting higher results. Currently on the common feats page it says the train would need 50 cars of full cargo and needs to be going full speed to get 8-C results.

However there is even a bigger problem then the massive assumptions. The very same scan that says they are comparable to a train 1) says it in the most flowery, hyperbolic way possible, and 2) is immediately contradicted as the theory goats are stopped dead in their tracks by a normal iron gate.

So this thread is asking is to ask if their are other supporting 8-C feats?

12-3840.png

The iron bars were enchanted by the way, so that's not really an anti-feat. Took a good long while for Kanon to cut through them when he could normally.

I don’t know the series to well, which is why this is a question and answer board rather than a hard CRT. Those bars being magic should be mentioned on the profile because from an outsiders prospective it looks like regular iron bars stopped those theory goats in their tracks.

Also there’s still the problem of 8-C being nowhere close to the average train. Adding to that, the quote itself on the train says “must have been no different” if that isn’t flowery language I don’t know what is. Heck a direct statement of “has the power of” has been rejected as flowery language on this site before so I don’t know why a guest like the actual quote is taken as complete proof.

Even if this feat is completely legitimate is there any other 8-C feats to make this 8-C feat not an outlier. I don’t know the series to well, but from the little I know these characters die from regular guns all the time (and before you say the guns are magic one of the profile has a character be 9-C for wielding one of the guns.

Outside of the train there's Gaap's magic and their earthquakes being 8-C, though I'd need to reread stuff to drag out the scans.

Guns kill absolutely every fantasy being on the gameboard because that's how the rules work. On Beatrice's gameboard, fantasy beings have a weakness to guns because guns are the ultimate form of antimagic and completely deny fantasy, so using them dying to guns isn't an outlier as guns neg dura.

Earthquake feats like theirs got nuked a long time ago. Many characters have similar earthquakes feats and none of them scale to them.

Gaap’s lightning bolts seem to not scale to anyone according to how the profile words it.

Once again the profiles make that very unclear. They just say they have non physical interaction.

Back