• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the exaclty difference between a 2A and a High 2A?

A my friend says to be 5D for destroy infinite universes, and a 4D is 2B at his best, no matter how is powerful?

How can I convince him that's not true?

The tiering system page should have it all written down, but basically putting it...

Tier 2-B: At least capable of creating or destroying 1001 or more 4th-dimensional continuities (universes in empiracal terms). Finitely 4th-dimensional.

Tier 2-A: Infinitely 4th-dimensional; not necessarily 5th-dimensional.

Tier High 2-A: 5th-dimensional.

im do not know a lot of dimensions but what is the difference of a 5th and 4th. Give me an example like "X character is -----" and inti details cuz ig dont kniw what that is

Imagine multiple 2 dimensional squares suspended in mid air arranged in a ring formation. Now imagine two scenarios, one where all these squares are destroyed but nothing else is touched, and another where not only the squares but the portion of space containing those squares itself has been destroyed.

Now apply this analogy to a multiverse, destroying all the universes simultaneously will be 4-D but destroying the space in which these universes are contained will be 5-D. It doesn't matter if there are a finite or infinite number of universes, as long as you are only affecting the universes and not the space the universes are contained in, you will be 4-D.

Back