• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the amount of energy per cc for breaking apart the atomic nuclei.

If you're referring to atomization, then:

Atomization: Applied only if clearly stated. It describes the energy to separate all atoms in a chemical substance. The value is 30852.2 (J/cc).

If you're referring to subatomic destruction, then:

Subatomic Destruction: Applied only if clearly stated. It describes the energy necessary to destroy all atoms in a substance, by separating the particles in their nucleus. Note that Protons and Neutrons still stay intact. Value is 5.403E13 (J/cc).

What I meant was including the protons and neutrons until there's no nuclei left.
That's not possible unless it's for very briefly under absurd temperatures (like in Particle Colliders) or in an environment under insane pressure (like the core of a nearly-blackhole neutron star), because the energy put in to overcome the Strong Force confining Quarks together ends up being used to create a Quark/Anti Quark pair.

That's not possible unless it's for very briefly under absurd temperatures (like in Particle Colliders) or in an environment under insane pressure (like the core of a nearly-blackhole neutron star), because the energy put in to overcome the Strong Force confining Quarks together ends up being used to create a Quark/Anti Quark pair.
The source?

I know a verse that destroys things at a level below quarks lol...

I have no idea how you would end up calculating that when it comes to destruction of an object lol

im interested in this topic

I know a verse that destroys things at a level below quarks lol...

I have no idea how you would end up calculating that when it comes to destruction of an object lol

im interested in this topic
basically a beam that's capable of dissipating molecules into pure energy. to dissipate a molecule is basically similar to breaking it down to its simplest constituents protons, neutrons and electrons.
Just google "Quark Confinement"- there's a lot of videos. Here's one specific clip-

I didn't mean breaking it down till quark level tho...

basically a beam that's capable of dissipating molecules into pure energy. to dissipate a molecule is basically similar to breaking it down to its simplest constituents protons, neutrons and electrons.

I didn't mean breaking it down till quark level tho...
No Nuclei means breaking it down to Quark level...

Mixed up nuclei and nucleons, sorry about that.

Anyway that's just subatomic destruction.
Subatomic Destruction: Applied only if clearly stated. It describes the energy necessary to destroy all atoms in a substance, by separating the particles in their nucleus. Note that Protons and Neutrons still stay intact. Value is 5.403E13 (J/cc).

Back