• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Nine and Alien Force Ben are used,

Alien X is restricted,

Meaning Ben will only have access to Goop, Swampfire, Chromastone, Big Chill, Humungousaur, Brainstorm, Jetray, Spidermonkey, and Echo Echo

Starting distance is 100 m,

Speed is equalized,

Ben's weakest aliens have an AP of 4.16 Tons of TNT, while his strongest aliens have an AP of 7.06 Tons of TNT

Nine's AP varies from 8.12 to 11 Tons of TNT

Nine:
Ben:
21:

IMG_9795.png
IMG_9794.png

Air wall stone walls ben

but being serious Two people with 8.12 tons barely made scratches on air wall most of the time. Ben scale lower then that. Doesn’t matter how we slice it Nine can just block, fling him away with air wall, and then lightning any alien, maybe bullet laser or hydra if he’s feeling special

Just looked. Chroma stone can probably absorb lightning. So hydra will be required to deal with it.

but yeah, most of the aliens used here lack the ability to get around air wall just existing.

To be fair, Nine's stamina is garbage and Ben could outlast him.

Also does Nine have anything that can kill Swampfire (Regen) or Chromastone (Absorb energy)?

Actually wait, Big Chill can go intangible and pass through his shield and freeze him from the inside.

Yeah that is a very easy win con.
Ye it’s why I said most.

Chromastone likely can be killed via Hydra just cronching him. Swamp fire is likely just to be outlasted, idk about it, goop is the same way but nine can break the anti gravity thing.

I wouldn’t call Nine’s stamina garbage, just bad. Cause it’s good until he gets what is essentially a heart attack, so that sucks.

And idk how Ben will know to instantly go big chill. But, I haven’t seen Ben 10 so I don’t know his first choice

Big Chill isn't a last resort alien. Ben is pretty smart, the second he realizes he can't deal with Nine's 7-C shield. He'll just use Big Chill to go past it and end the fight.

Nine can't put Ben down before he decides to do that. At least I don't see how he can. Nine's attacks aren't strong enough.

He'll probably start with Swampfire, which Nine can't really defeat. But Ben can't defeat him, he'll probably try Humungousaur next to break his shield. Maybe go for Echo Echo to see if sound waves can pass through it. I don't see why he'd use Goop, Brainstorm, Jetray, or Spidermonkey at this point.

He might try Chromastone to absorb his finger laser attacks, and try to use that power to break his shield. But eventually he'll realize Big Chill and end the fight. Assuming he doesn't try Big Chill first, or just use Big Chill after Humungousaur.

I think it really depends on if Ben uses Big Chill and freezes before Nine knocks out or kills him (idr if this Omnitrix can regenerate Ben or not)

Back