• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of Saviors Cosmology

here's a simplified cosmology of another verse.

the cosmology starts off by a statement that says that everything began with a state without limitations

there are the existence of higher dimensions along with infinite amount of worlds containing higher spatio-temporal dimensions as well.

beings from these higher dimensions are incomprehensible to the perspective of other lower dimensional beings causing their souls to disperse and their bodies to be crushed through the presence of these beings from a higher dimension alone.

Last edited:
here's a simplified cosmology of another verse.

the cosmology starts off by a statement that says that everything began with a state without limitations
Nothing by itself with Wayyyy better proof ig it would be high-3A
there are the existence of higher dimensions along with infinite amount of worlds containing higher dimensions as well.
It depends on the nature of the higher dimensions, the infinite worlds would be 2-A assuming they’re universe like constructs if they are planets, infinite planets would be high-3A
beings from these higher dimensions are incomprehensible to the perspective of other lower dimensional beings causing their souls to disperse and their bodies to be crushed through the presence of these beings from a higher dimension alone.
basically nothing in terms of tier

Nothing by itself with Wayyyy better proof ig it would be high-3A

It depends on the nature of the higher dimensions, the infinite worlds would be 2-A assuming they’re universe like constructs if they are planets, infinite planets would be high-3A

basically nothing in terms of tier
1.I see your point

2.the nature of the higher dimensions are answered in the third point

3.it would still mean these beings are superior to beings of lower dimensions.

2.the nature of the higher dimensions are answered in the third point
Yes I saw that afterwards
3.it would still mean these beings are superior to beings of lower dimensions.
Yes but that wouldn’t do anything that affects the tier the higher dimensions don’t qualify for tier 1, but the lower dimensions already consicute infinite worlds(2-A) so the higher dimensions would be additions to this infinity however this wiki doesn’t treat it as anything. Basically what I’m saying is infinity + 1 is equal to infinity.

Yes I saw that afterwards

Yes but that wouldn’t do anything that affects the tier the higher dimensions don’t qualify for tier 1, but the lower dimensions already consicute infinite worlds(2-A) so the higher dimensions would be additions to this infinity however this wiki doesn’t treat it as anything. Basically what I’m saying is infinity + 1 is equal to infinity.
you got it backwards. just now i mentioned that there are higher dimensions and infinite worlds that contains these dimensions within them

you got it backwards. just now i mentioned that there are higher dimensions and infinite worlds that contains these dimensions within them
Oh so dimensions are part of the worlds, that’s mb I didn’t get it,
Anyway I don’t see anything above 2-A here

Oh so dimensions are part of the worlds, that’s mb I didn’t get it,
Anyway I don’t see anything above 2-A here
how about if these contexts are added:

The dimensions are boundless.

beings that exist in this dimensions are considered incomprehensible from a lower dimensional beings prespective.

Guess what you have to do when you want to create profiles on the Wiki and gain a Tier from the Wiki's system, follow the Wiki's standards. You don't like them? Tough stuff.

Also what catzlaflame is saying is correct. This stuff is at best supporting evidence for Tier 1, alone you won't get beyond 2-A.

Guess what you have to do when you want to create profiles on the Wiki and gain a Tier from the Wiki's system, follow the Wiki's standards. You don't like them? Tough stuff.

Also what catzlaflame is saying is correct. This stuff is at best supporting evidence for Tier 1, alone you won't get beyond 2-A.
So what is the requirement for tier 1 since I'm not very experienced with those tiers?

So what is the requirement for tier 1 since I'm not very experienced with those tiers?

Reality-fiction, uncountable Infinity, that sort of stuff. Being incomprehensible on its own is not one of these requirements, its only supporting evidence to back up the reliability of the actual requirements. Basically a qualitative difference that makes it clear that this stuff is unquantifiably faaar beyond the fourth dimension, being incomprehensible is not enough for those kinds of heights.

Reality-fiction, uncountable Infinity, that sort of stuff. Being incomprehensible on its own is not one of these requirements, its only supporting evidence to back up the reliability of the actual requirements. Basically a qualitative difference that makes it clear that this stuff is unquantifiably faaar beyond the fourth dimension, being incomprehensible is not enough for those kinds of heights.
what if the context includes the existence of the zero to second dimensions and higher dimensions being described as space time dimensions?

Probably not any difference.
I mean how in lincoln's name did Archie Sonic and The Doctor got tier 1 in the first place? the former didn't even have context about higher dimensions.
I realized something and it's bothering me, I don't know if you know, but your signature "If Duck tape doesn't solve your problem that's 1) Impossible and 2) Your not using enough Duck tape", is not using the wrong your, it's you're.
r/mildlyinfuriating

I mean how in lincoln's name did Archie Sonic and The Doctor got tier 1 in the first place? the former didn't even have context about higher dimensions.
don`t know much about archie sonic, doctor who has higher dimensional beings being more powerful than lower dimensions and have to limit themselves to prevent destroying rhe lower realms, there is more stuff but its in the books and comics

don`t know much about archie sonic, doctor who has higher dimensional beings being more powerful than lower dimensions and have to limit themselves to prevent destroying rhe lower realms, there is more stuff but its in the books and comics
1.Archie sonic's 1c is iffy

2.Oh, no wonder.

but anyway if just the shadow of a higher dimensional being is incomprehensible and causes lower dimensional being's consciousness, soul and physical body to be rapidly deteriorate, would it qualify?

raw data:

“What is that? I really want to know.” Mordiggian behaved slightly different from the fellows; its curiosity was still lingering in heart.

Breaking loose from the fellows, Mordiggian sprinted as fast as a leopard towards the descending shadow, as if it was chasing after its own fantasy. Mordiggian passed through the woods, regardless of the bleeding leaf scratches on its skin. All the concentration was on that destination.

Eventually, Mordiggian arrived at a rather flat place in the forest, where light shone over that shadow. Mordiggian raised its head to gaze at the great being——Daoloth the creator.

“Ah...how divine it is. I’m just too humble to look directly upon…”

The existence of Daoloth was way beyond its comprehension. Overloaded with messages, Mordiggian’s body, consciousness and even soul were being squeezed.

Eyes, ears, nose started bleeding; skin was decaying; and pain was penetrating through all over its soul. However, Mordiggian’s will was unwavering to maintain direct gaze at Daoloth.

To Mordiggian, the existence of Daoloth remained incomprehensible
. As merely a low and ignorant being, tremendous fear kept surging in its heart, the fear of the unknown; but at the same time, a strong desire emerged.

I'm not really good when it comes to anything above tier 2, so I can't say if the evidence is enough to justify tier 1 verse structure. Are standards are high though.
but anyway if just the shadow of a higher dimensional being is incomprehensible and causes lower dimensional being's consciousness, soul and physical body to be rapidly deteriorate, would it qualify?

raw data:

“What is that? I really want to know.” Mordiggian behaved slightly different from the fellows; its curiosity was still lingering in heart.

Breaking loose from the fellows, Mordiggian sprinted as fast as a leopard towards the descending shadow, as if it was chasing after its own fantasy. Mordiggian passed through the woods, regardless of the bleeding leaf scratches on its skin. All the concentration was on that destination.

Eventually, Mordiggian arrived at a rather flat place in the forest, where light shone over that shadow. Mordiggian raised its head to gaze at the great being——Daoloth the creator.

“Ah...how divine it is. I’m just too humble to look directly upon…”

The existence of Daoloth was way beyond its comprehension. Overloaded with messages, Mordiggian’s body, consciousness and even soul were being squeezed.

Eyes, ears, nose started bleeding; skin was decaying; and pain was penetrating through all over its soul. However, Mordiggian’s will was unwavering to maintain direct gaze at Daoloth.

To Mordiggian, the existence of Daoloth remained incomprehensible
. As merely a low and ignorant being, tremendous fear kept surging in its heart, the fear of the unknown; but at the same time, a strong desire emerged.
As for this, I don't think being beyond someone's comprehension would be good supporting evidence since there are characters in fiction whose true forms can't even be perceived by those lesser than themselves. Again though, I'm not really good with Tier 1 stuff so my input isn't worth much.

Lmao I said the same thing in the Archie thread that being incomprehensible to lower being has nothing to do with tier 1 and not a single soul hear me

I'm not really good when it comes to anything above tier 2, so I can't say if the evidence is enough to justify tier 1 verse structure. Are standards are high though.

As for this, I don't think being beyond someone's comprehension would be good supporting evidence since there are characters in fiction whose true forms can't even be perceived by those lesser than themselves. Again though, I'm not really good with Tier 1 stuff so my input isn't worth much.
another context:

"I'm you, and also the origin of all things. You’re lying in my consciousness. This place transcends space and time dimensions."

Azathoth's consciousness whom is a higher dimensional being like daoloth, stated his consciousness transcend spatio-temporal dimensions
Archie sonic is apparently 5D because he trancends the space time of chaos force which is like a 2-A realm. But I don't think that qualifies for tier 1 at least from what everyone13 said.

exactly

Back