• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would this ability be called?

Lets say that a character fights an opponent and has a "near-death" experience. And once they recover from that said battle, they grew more powerful due to that. is there a name for that on this wiki?

Is there a scan of it so we can judge it?

But from this description, it sounds a tiny bit like accelerated development? Or it could warrant a different key.

Sure, take your time.

Now that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of Yoh from Shaman King. He had a similar thing going on.

@Confluctor, that's actually the reason why I posted this LOL. I'm trying to create a revision for the series on this wiki since it's HEAVLY OUTDATED. And I remembered that for Shamans when they die and come back to life, their Furyoku increases. But then I also remembered that there were moments that characters that had near death or a "pseudo death" experiences and recovered from it got a big increase in their furyoku. Also I didn't realize how different this was compared to the stuff on my phone. Does anyone know how to put images here?

Upload the scans to Imgur and link that here

Also I would say just create a separate key because it's a full time power amp.

@Confluctor see thats the thing, because this applies to EVERY SHAMAN, it isn't just a main character thing. They make it very clear that every shaman has this. I can even show more characters who got stronger due to this and that were even side characters.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit that's what I was possibly thinking. There were a couple of characters on this wiki have reactive power level just because they suffered a near death experience and came back from it stronger. One prime example was Allen the Alien from Invincible. Though I am not completely sure and I wanna keep an open mind

Back