• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would these Feats grant?

There's three feats in question which I'm struggling to figure out. For context heat falls under a specific branch of energy and the heat that can be produced typically correlates with how much energy someone has within/can produce. Ex: If someone is compared to the sun, usually they would also have feats that would place them around Star Level.

1) Character A produces enough heat that it makes "The Sun appear as an iceberg" in comparison. How hot would that be?

2) Character A produced enough heat to warp the fabric of the universe around him. Would this be some sort hax? Or would that just be classified as a 3-A level feat?

3) Character B produces enough heat that it could've scorched the planet. The planet is never described in depth but it's at least similar to earth.

Last edited:
1. you could maybe get an exact number for the heat by comparing the temperature difference between an iceberg and uh, i guess a human? idk, and then applying that difference to the heat of the sun

2. unsure how quantifiable that is, would probably come with some hax like spatial manip, but definitley wouldnt be 3-A unless he does it on a 3-A scale

3. is any timeframe given

1. you could maybe get an exact number for the heat by comparing the temperature difference between an iceberg and uh, i guess a human? idk, and then applying that difference to the heat of the sun

Alright, sounds simple enough.

2. unsure how quantifiable that is, would probably come with some hax like spatial manip, but definitley wouldnt be 3-A unless he does it on a 3-A scale

I don't believe he does so yeah, it's probably just some non combat applicable spatial manip.

3. is any timeframe given

If she had done it, it would've been instant

2) Character A produced enough heat to warp the fabric of the universe around him. Would this be some sort hax? Or would that just be classified as a 3-A level feat?
Normally you can't bend the fabric of the universe with heat. But since we are in fiction, it is possible. 3a doesn't give, probably hax
3) Character B produces enough heat that it could've scorched the planet. The planet is never described in depth but it's at least similar to earth.
If it is instantaneous, it can give a high 6a.

Character A produced enough heat to warp the fabric of the universe around him. Would this be some sort hax? Or would that just be classified as a 3-A level feat?
If you bend the entire universe itself with heat or anything, the most important thing to ask here is how you bent (hax etc.) and to what extent.

You should give a little more context.

Normally you can't bend the fabric of the universe with heat. But since we are in fiction, it is possible. 3a doesn't give, probably hax

Yeah, I don't think it gives anything but just wanted to make sure.

If it is instantaneous, it can give a high 6a.

Thanks 👍

If you bend the entire universe itself with heat or anything, the most important thing to ask here is how you bent (hax etc.) and to what extent.

You should give a little more context.

Two characters powered up with both of them producing enough energy to begin warping the area around them. Sending ripple tides that could be felt across up to 5 kilometers away.

It definitely doesn't qualify for 3-A, as nothing suggests the entire universe was affected, just the area of the battle. Looking back on it, I don't think it qualifies/means anything. It seems to just be a moment to point out "hey, these guys are really hot!" And nothing more.

Back