• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be the AP for this feat?

This is the specific feat in question. Where would one put the AP of the cat (creature) at for ripping apart a seemingly 9-C creature?

Cat would probably 9-C, but that's only if the scarecrow is sufficiently proven to be 9-C
This is the whole extent of the interaction that we get from the creature tbh, as it's pretty much incapacitated afterwards. But from the looks of it, it should be around 10-A and likely 9-C, as per the descriptions of the tiers, right?

10-A possible 9-C would work, the scarecrow could overpower Sabrina who I assume is 10-B physically, and the cat seemed to topple a wall made from stacked hay

10-A possible 9-C would work, the scarecrow could overpower Sabrina who I assume is 10-B physically, and the cat seemed to topple a wall made from stacked hay
Yup, pretty much what I was thinking. I think that would be the most reasonable AP rating.

Back