• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Type Is This Acasuality?

ShionAH

He/Him
A character is his own mother, his own father so he caused his own existence

The same character has 6 selves in the same present one of them saves himself from a near death situation and this loops over and over again in a constant paradox

A character is his own mother, his own father so he caused his own existence

The same character has 6 selves in the same present one of them saves himself from a near death situation and this loops over and over again in a constant paradox
While it sounds like an unusual form of type 1, no reason to assume that killing this character in the past wouldn't result in death. So T1 is outside the table despite any unusual circumstances of their birth. There may be a limited kind of type 3 going on here, if the loop situation continues to spawn more selves. But I'd need more details.

While it sounds like an unusual form of type 1, no reason to assume that killing this character in the past wouldn't result in death. So T1 is outside the table despite any unusual circumstances of their birth. There may be a limited kind of type 3 going on here, if the loop situation continues to spawn more selves. But I'd need more details.
Its from Predestination. Its very comlicated but he is his own mother, father and child. He kidnaps himself and fighrs himself so theres like 7 As in 1 present

Its from Predestination. Its very comlicated but he is his own mother, father and child. He kidnaps himself and fighrs himself so theres like 7 As in 1 present
Sounds...like a shadow of type 3 to me. A very limited kind, because the other selves don't work for the same goal and keep spawning from the exact same point in time. Probably not acausality, more like a self-duplicating byproduct of the time loop.

Sounds...like a shadow of type 3 to me. A very limited kind, because the other selves don't work for the same goal and keep spawning from the exact same point in time. Probably not acausality, more like a self-duplicating byproduct of the time loop.
What should I list it as? Maybe Immo 8 because of a constant paradox

What should I list it as? Maybe Immo 8 because of a constant paradox
There comes a time when everyone must say “I have no idea.” This is my time.
On the one hand they will respawn for as long as the paradox stays a self-perpetuating cycle. On the other hand, the time paradox does not stop anyone or anything from killing them. Maybe a limited type 4 because they will always come back at that one point in time? And explain how it works in the profile.

On the other hand, the time paradox does not stop anyone or anything from killing them.
I mean since everything is just repeating and the future is already written wouldnt it grant them Idk maybe passive fate mani to defend themselves? I mean they are supposed to stay alive

I mean since everything is just repeating and the future is already written wouldnt it grant them Idk maybe passive fate mani to defend themselves? I mean they are supposed to stay alive
That depends on the feats shown with each incarnation through the loop.

You are giving them immortality as they were stated to be reliant on time paradox, while time paradox is a type of setting of plot

Back