• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would this be?

A character (Character A) has a seperate key where they "transcend above all of reality, what has been, what will be, and what is." from absorbing a relic from their past, and was about to merge all realities into one and make a beyond infinite amount of said realities in a few seconds.
This was proven though one character (Character B)'s precognition. Character B, who is one of the people that created the multiverse, states that their hierarchy goes from "planet, to solar system, to galaxy, to universe, to multiverse, to hyperverse, to outerverse, to a reality." There were 100 realities prior to this event.
Actions made in one reality cannot be transferred to another reality, even by gods such as Character B, as stated: "A reality's like a sandbox, some sort of system so things don't get hairy if one guy decides to mess everything up in their reality. If things keep going the way they are right now, I've got no doubt they're (Character A) gonna try to turn all of reality into their own sandbox, just like they did the last time they had the chance to make something like this!"

What AP is this?

Last edited:
I mean, without anymore context, I see this as either 2-A or Low 1-C, personally.

Words such as "Hyperverse" or "Outerverse" don't really grant anything on their without more context, or how those things work.

I mean, without anymore context, I see this as either 2-A or Low 1-C, personally.

Words such as "Hyperverse" or "Outerverse" don't really grant anything on their without more context, or how those things work.
Their original form was 2-A and they've been stated to transcend that form several times over
I'll try to find more context on the hierarchy

Apparently the definition of the hyperverse is: "infinite-dimensional spaces that transcend space, time, meaning a bunch of times over. Hyperverses on their own are radically massive, and their sheer existence makes things like 2.0 (An infinite multiverse) look like a child's toy in comparison. If you're inside a hyperverse, you can't even see the multiverses as the dimensional size of where you're at is a bit too large to even comprehend the lower levels."

And the outerverse definition is: "The space that practically invalidates a hyperverse. The Outerverse is a boundless space where it goes above and beyond the already-gigantic size and laws of the hyperverses, Much like the transition from multiverse to hyperverse, the hyperverses are too small to even see inside of here. Even walking is difficult for the people that can access it. It's the last barrier between it's reality and the others, so it's practically a giant barrier."

Last edited:
Hyperverse: High 1-B

Outerverse: ???? The definition is a little weird to me. I guess it's baseline 1-A? (Though I could also see it as Low 1-A?)

So "reality" is baseline 1-A as well.

100 "realities" is still baseline 1-A.

Transcending it is a higher level of 1-A. So "character A" is 1-A + 1 layer.

Really it depends on if this fictional scenario actually uses "hyperverse" and "outerverse" with the vsbattles definitions or not.

And outerverse doesn't sound like it. Outerverse doesn't even fit the description for Low 1-A. This is just a higher degree of High 1-B.

Last edited:
If that's the case then..?

Hyperverse: High 1-B

Outerverse: High 1-B

Realities: High 1-B

Character A: Low 1-A

Back