• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would Suggsverse be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Zephyranth supposed to be stronger than Xeranthemum?

@Ant

Zephyrant is said to surpass the Tier 0 (as in, the Suggsverse's version of a High 1-A) while Xeranthemum is said to surpass any conceivable cosmological hierarchies Suggs can conceive, according to him, so no.

Just a reminder that Fandom will likely get mad at us if we let this thread veer into bashing Lionel himself too much. Criticising his work should probably be fine though.

Is there a rule against making profiles for Suggsverse? I'd be surprised if no one's at least considered making some.

It isn't notable enough to be added to the wiki, and would also not fit into our tiering system.

Well I mean it's notoriety might make it notable enough and Kep already showed they could fit in our tiering system.

Why not ask Suggs himself for an in depth explanation? He himself has said he is willing to talk about his verse, and it ain't like he is hard to find.

The Everlasting said:
Why is being "notable" a requirement to be on the wiki to begin with?
This is something that I wondered, especially since we have plenty of obscure franchises. Especially since it's a vague requirement.

It is to prevent us from taking in low-quality self-published fan creations that almost nobody read or watch.

We would be be filled to the brim with crap verses that we are unable to properly verify the statistics of, and turn into an easy source of free advertisement.

Antvasima said:
It is to prevent us from taking in low-quality self-published fan creations that almost nobody read or watch.

We would be be filled to the brim with crap verses that we are unable to properly verify the statistics of, and turn into an easy source of free advertisement.
I understand the issue with self published works and borderline fan fiction, but what about indie video games or anime? Especially since I/O and that Russian book series are both obscure

I believe as long as the verse is coherent. It's fine to add it to the wiki

I don't think its popularity matters at all

I just don't want the wiki to get filled with nearly completely unknown verses with just a few hundred readers or viewers in sum total.

Antvasima said:
I just don't want the wiki to get filled with nearly completely unknown verses with just a few hundred readers or viewers in sum total.
I would rather focus on the wiki not being filled with innacurate profiles. What the subject matter is and its popularity frankly barely matters.

ALRF said:
I believe as long as the verse is coherent. It's fine to add it to the wiki

I don't think its popularity matters at all
I hope no one thinks i believe Suggsverse is coherent. My post was to verses in general..................

Matthew Schroeder said:
I would rather focus on the wiki not being filled with innacurate profiles. What the subject matter is and its popularity frankly barely matters.
Partially agreed, but it is very hard to verify information for profiles that almost nobody knows about.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Read my post, popularity has absolutely nothing to do with Suggsverse not being allowed. This argument should stop, it gives the wrong idea about this website.

Indie Games, Movies, Obscure Books, Manga, etc. all have profiles here.
I agree with this 100%.

Look, I do not mind any of our current profiles (well, except for the ones with no coherent canon, such as memes and urban legends).

I just don't want anybody with a self-published very poorly written work that nobody else has seen to instantly go here and set up dozens of profiles, that nobody can verify the accuracy of, to get free advertisement. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back