• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would Suggsverse be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading stories about hermaphrodite warrior-poet elf gods who want to reach Nirvana and Dream a new reality up.

Because he LOVES YOU.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Super Pochaco crushes both Elder God Demonbane and the Vortex Blaster at once with her THICCness.
Azzy is a girl in Demonbane

A Z Z Y I S A W A I F U

No but Ouka has a Shining Trapezahedron contained within her body, and she fights against Al Azif Ex Mortis, who is Elder God level, on the Final Void beyond the Ultimate Gate.

This is canon.

I'm probably sure i'm not the only one who had the idea of how it feels to bang a cosmic horror entity that dreams shit to existence

Right?

>Drunken idea for a sequel to The Room

You don't just say that and don't explain it. You just don't.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Super Pochaco crushes both Elder God Demonbane and the Vortex Blaster at once with her THICCness.
In the Secret Ending to SoniComi, Super Sonico's headphones are revealed to be - in fact - magical artefacts that contain a demonic curse sealed within them, and should she ever remove then from her head the curse shall be released and a Zombie Apocalypse will happen across the world.

And then the game goes from being a Cutesy Fanservice thing where you take Sonico's pictures, to becoming a dark chuuni Nitroplus Visual Novel with scrolling text, atmospheric music and crappy CG backgrounds. And that goes on for 40 minutes.

Oh my god.

I started reading through the Cosmic Hierarchy, and it just keeps going, geez.

I reached THE ALL, and was like "ok, this must be the end" and then... nope, there's still "Regions" outside it.

What the hell.

"My characters have long, long, long transcended infinite power and the realm of infinity. An absolutely infinite multiplicity has been transcended, as well as Names, Terms, and Essence. Possibility, Totality, and Nothing has long been transcended. Categories and qualities like Omnipotence simply are ignored..."

>Nothing has long been transcended

Suggs confirmed for capping at 11-C

Suggsverse wishes he was Michael Kirkbride:

KINMUNE (Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User Exoform)

She started her existence as any other proxy-synthetic of the 9th Era aurbical mining guilds: a limited sentience deep-pressure capable "thot box" -- a dreamsleevishell used by remote mortal operators to run the rigs of Kynareth's illicit breath trade.

Able to stream several live-wire mortal proxies at once, Kinmune was a top-of-the-line Hazardous Conditions Warprunner Exoform of an ayleidoon hegemony nearing another unceremonious end.

But then the Hist-Jilian wars spilled out of a Wheelian rip into the SubSys slice of 'brane-space, and things changed for Kinmune. With the outer colonies separated from Nu-Mundelbright chronoculic sync-net anchors, maintenance of space-time beyond the F-Shores faltered.

As the barely-there Hist blink-root-ship armada fired an artillery barrage of 16th-dimensional mathematics at their Jilian enemies, impossipoint detonations stippled across the Ix-Egg and its clutch-satellites like some garish TalOSian hologram, only without the irony.

Kinmune's synthetic body, caught in one of the blasts, suddenly found itself in the Ysgramorim, her mind an aggregate of the residual personalities of her last several users.

You know, I decided to take glance at the Suggsverse Cosmic Hierarchy, cuz I'm a bloody *********, and all I have to is this...

I've read stories about a series where the omnicidal, overly religious conservatives are the good guys...

I've watched a series based off a manga, about a street smart youth who fights to foil the plans of the Aztec Gods of Fitness...

I've listened to something that was so bizarre and crazy that's it's actually interesting...

I was born in and, somehow, survived the 90's...

I watched some of and attempted to read Twilight...

...I was not prepared to be sucked into the endless void of Suggsverse. I was not ready to have the logical reasoning of my brain fail under the weight, the depth, the girth of the Bad Fanfiction level of nonesense that I encounted.

Not since I found My Immortal or Naruto the Chaos Mage, have I achieved teetering on the brink of MaDNeSs and I never shall again...

"Joker walked by as he noticed a cockroach. The cockroach eliminated all concepts including itself, existence, non-existence, omnipotence, and the concept of concepts, yet still survived. The cockroach buzzed with enough power to erase infinity universes to the power of infinity beyond the concept of speed or comprehension. Joker laughed and squashed it."

Cropfist said:
"Joker walked by as he noticed a cockroach. The cockroach eliminated all concepts including itself, existence, non-existence, omnipotence, and the concept of concepts, yet still survived. The cockroach buzzed with enough power to erase infinity universes to the power of infinity beyond the concept of speed or comprehension. Joker laughed and squashed it."
Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back