• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this?

You have a multiverse that has a Transfinite Recursion of universes that goes as deep as “mathematically possible”
Each universe is Low 1-A or 1-A
How Big is this multiverse?

Would this multiverse have as many universes as there is transfinite numbers?

You have a multiverse that has a Transfinite Recursion of universes that goes as deep as “mathematically possible”

I think high 1A there is more context

I'd say High 1-A too

In the Self-Reference engine introduction thread
The story explained that The Multiverse did work on some transfinite recursion from what i remember

There was this groundbreaking mathematical discovery over a theorem that would “change our way of living" or something (called the A-Z theorem), from what i remember، an event in the multiverse happened simply titled “The Event" completely reset the laws of this ultimate truth, and now the A-Z theorem became a joke to mathematicains

But upon observation, it seems like the multiverse as a whole did work on this theorem where some universes had "the B-Z theorem" or “the C-Z theorem" all the way up to the simple “Z theorem”
But supposedly, it didn't end there, after the Z theorem, there will simply be the “null theorem”, and after that there will be more

Or else, it could be that when the Z to Z Theorem ultimately appears, and truth is once again upended, this disturbance will simply blow over. It’s fun to think that after that, without theorems or anything like them, the null set may appear, or a Null Set ø Theorem based on that, and from this Null Set ø Theorem the Von Neumann Ordinals: the {ø} Theorem, the {ø ,{ø}} Theorem, the {ø ,{ø, {ø}}} Theorem.

Given a choice, I would choose to be involved with this last. The ø Theorem points toward the Transfinite Number ω Theorem, which could lead to the ω + 1 Theorem, the ω + 2 Theorem, 2ω Theorem, ω*ω Theorem, etc., etc., a progression of large cardinal numbers.

It is just possible that, via this method, we will reach the realm of theories incomprehensible except with inordinately massive intelligence.
Now, aside from my very poor explanation of this cosmology and this story, the point is, the multiverse inside SRE is accepted as High 1-A off of there existing a universe for literally every transfinite number

To quote @Ultima_Reality
Multiverse = High 1-A (There being a universe for every cardinal number would result in this, and not Low 1-A or 1-A, since the collection of all cardinal numbers in a given system is just, practically speaking, equal to the smallest cardinal that's too large to be provable in the system. That is, of course, putting aside the fact that the text calls it "a progression of large cardinal numbers")
Now of course, this verse is far more solidly = to the set of transfinites
But, can this:
Qualify as High 1-A?

Back