• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier is this Verse?

Planned on adding a new verse but I really don't know what the hell is going on Tier-wise.
Most of the names I used aren't the real ones, I just wanted to simplify things.

1. There are Universes (Which are their own Space-Time that contains Infinite Planes that are varying sizes, from Planet to Solar-System.)

2. There are Dimensional Universes (From 2-D all the way to Infinite-D, with each higher dimension embedding the lower, and the lower ones being compared to a grain of sand that is infinitesimal.)

3. Endless Universes (There are an Endless Number of Universes that can potentially be both of the two above.)

4. Endless Void (There is a Boundless Void that encompasses the Endless Universes)

6. Gods (Infinite Number of Gods with them all being ranked Weakest and Strongest. Their presence, severely damages Infinite-D Universes. The Strongest of them can control The Origin to an extent.)

5. The Origin (Origin of the Endless Universes and Endless Void. Expels Source Form and if it's sealed it will collapse and everything even up to 'the Pearl of Space and Time' is turned to nothingness.)

6. Celestial Artifacts (Instantly makes one superior to the Infinite Gods, can Control and Seal The Origin and manipulate the laws that govern it.)

8. Pearl of Space and Time (Created The Origin, can destroy and repair it, all Gods are born from it, can strip everything below of its power, controls the laws of everything below, the foundation of everything below.)

1. More Endless Universes (Everything we've discussed above simply exists in one Universe and there are an Endless Number of them.)

2. Source of Power (The Conceptual Source of all Power such as Magic, Qi, Demon Power, etc. Is what The Origins of the "More Endless Universes" use to stop themselves from simply collapsing into nothingness.)

3. Source (The Origin of Everything, all laws, concepts, space, time, "More Endless Universes". It makes up everything and is the rawest component of even the abstract concept of time when broken down. The Conceptual Source of all Power is generated from it and exists within it.)

4. A Creator (A God who is who are responsible for everything. Thing's like new races being born or universes being destroyed or new planets being created only occur cause A Creator had an idea. The "More Endless Universes" exist because A Creator dreams them to exist, with even The Source and Source Form only existing because they dream such. Everything is simply a part of their thoughts with their imagination having no limits.)

5. The Creator(s) (Innumerable Hierarchy of Creators. There is more than one Creator because a Creator can dream of themselves, and that dream version of them can become a Creator who can have dreams of their own.)

6. The Creator (There would be an Original Creator who would have stated this Hierarchy and therefore be at the top of it.)

Planeé agregar un nuevo verso, pero realmente no sé qué diablos está pasando en cuanto a niveles .
La mayoría de los nombres que usé no son los reales, solo quería simplificar las cosas.

what versp is it but it is clearly 1B high across hierarchy whether it is infinite or not

I'm not sure you see it as fiction or it is made clear unattainable for the rest of the hierarchy
Characters who can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

It can be both.

Personajes que pueden afectar significativamente espacios de tamaños cualitativamente mayores que los modelos y espacios universales ordinarios, generalmente representados en la ficción por niveles más altos o estados de existencia (o "niveles de infinito", como se menciona más adelante) que trivializan todo lo que está debajo de ellos hasta hacerlo insignificante, normalmente por percibiéndolos como construcciones ficticias o algo infinitesimal .

Puede ser ambos.
then I think it would be 1A or several capable above thanks to what hierarchy dreams

Layers into 1-A.

Edit:

1. There are Universes (Which are their own Space-Time that contains Infinite Planes that are varying sizes, from Planet to Solar-System.)

[Not gonna answer this.]

2. There are Dimensional Universes (From 2-D all the way to Infinite-D, with each higher dimension embedding the lower, and the lower ones being compared to a grain of sand that is infinitesimal.)

[11-A to H1-B]

3. Endless Universes (There are an Endless Number of Universes that can potentially be both of the two above.)

[Probably the same as the above]

4. Endless Void (There is a Boundless Void that encompasses the Endless Universes)

[Probably the same as the above]

6. Gods (Infinite Number of Gods with them all being ranked Weakest and Strongest. Their presence, severely damages Infinite-D Universes. The Strongest of them can control The Origin to an extent.)

[Atleast H1-B probably L1-A maybe higher]

5. The Origin (Origin of the Endless Universes and Endless Void. Expels Source Form and if it's sealed it will collapse and everything even up to 'the Pearl of Space and Time' is turned to nothingness.)

6. Celestial Artifacts (Instantly makes one superior to the Infinite Gods, can Control and Seal The Origin and manipulate the laws that govern it.)

8. Pearl of Space and Time (Created The Origin, can destroy and repair it, all Gods are born from it, can strip everything below of its power, controls the laws of everything below, the foundation of everything below.

1. More Endless Universes (Everything we've discussed above simply exists in one Universe and there are an Endless Number of them.)

[Higher into the strongest tier above]

2. Source of Power (The Conceptual Source of all Power such as Magic, Qi, Demon Power, etc. Is what The Origins of the "More Endless Universes" use to stop themselves from simply collapsing into nothingness.)

[Same tier as the endless universe]

3. Source (The Origin of Everything, all laws, concepts, space, time, "More Endless Universes". It makes up everything and is the rawest component of even the abstract concept of time when broken down. The Conceptual Source of all Power is generated from it and exists within it.)

[Same as the highest tier above]

4. A Creator (A God who is who are responsible for everything. Thing's like new races being born or universes being destroyed or new planets being created only occur cause A Creator had an idea. The "More Endless Universes" exist because A Creator dreams them to exist, with even The Source and Source Form only existing because they dream such. Everything is simply a part of their thoughts with their imagination having no limits.)

[1-A]

5. The Creator(s) (Innumerable Hierarchy of Creators. There is more than one Creator because a Creator can dream of themselves, and that dream version of them can become a Creator who can have dreams of their own.)

[Baseline - Immeasurable layers to 1-A]

6. The Creator (There would be an Original Creator who would have stated this Hierarchy and therefore be at the top of it.)

[Immeasurable layers to 1-A]

Last edited:
Layers into 1-A.
Thanks appreciate it, oh and I have three questions.

1. So the Endless Void is stated to be boundless in size and encompasses multiple High 1-B Structures, so it wouldn't be an extra layer into High 1-B but making the entire structure itself infinitesimal? Wouldnt that make it Low 1-A?

2. Universes of the "More Endless Universes" are stated to all have a random number of dimensions ranging from 2-D to Infinite-D, so would that technically mean the High 1-B Universes could be existing within a single dimension of the entire Universe?

3. So all of the "More Endless Universes" draw on the Source of Power to avoid destruction, meaning the Source of Power has to be Infinite. But the Source is stated to contain the Source of Power meaning it would have to be a higher infinity to contain the lower infinity right?

It needs to be stated directly that its a higher infinite otherwise just containing something doesnt make it a tier higher.

It could, depends on how the author treats it.

Same as for the first.

At the same time, make a blog/sandbox with the cosmology feats/statements and post it if You want a good evaluation.

Since I don't know of the other novels from the author being translated then if its MTL what you read from you'll also need to post the chinese text near the translated one.

It needs to be stated directly that its a higher infinite otherwise just containing something doesnt make it a tier higher.
But it encompasses Endless Inf-D Universes and is Boundless in size making those Endless Inf-D Universes infinitesimal. And it stated on Tier 11: Infinitesimal refers to 2-D to 0-D, meaning the Endless Inf-D Universes would be 2-D to even 0-D in comparison to the Boundless Void.
At the same time, make a blog/sandbox with the cosmology feats/statements and post it if You want a good evaluation.

Since I don't know of the other novels from the author being translated then if its MTL what you read from you'll also need to post the chinese text near the translated one.
Alright, I'll do that.

Thanks appreciate it, oh and I have three questions.

1. So the Endless Void is stated to be boundless in size and encompasses multiple High 1-B Structures, so it wouldn't be an extra layer into High 1-B but making the entire structure itself infinitesimal? Wouldnt that make it Low 1-A?
Infinitesimal needs to be atleast quark level so it's most likely higher into H1-B.

(Though the sand part in the explanation of the dimensions is also fine.

atleast until High 1B at best, Low 1A is rather unlikely this time.)
2. Universes of the "More Endless Universes" are stated to all have a random number of dimensions ranging from 2-D to Infinite-D, so would that technically mean the High 1-B Universes could be existing within a single dimension of the entire Universe?
Yes.
3. So all of the "More Endless Universes" draw on the Source of Power to avoid destruction, meaning the Source of Power has to be Infinite. But the Source is stated to contain the Source of Power meaning it would have to be a higher infinity to contain the lower infinity right?
Well if you mean it has a higher tier then probably not.

(Atleast even if it was a higher infinity it wouldn't be like a higher and bigger aleph, beth number or anything like that.)

Last edited:
So wouldn't a single Universe in the "More Endless Universes" be Infinity ^ Infinity and Low 1-A?

Also wouldn't the Endless Universes be Infinity^Infinity?

Endless Univereses = Endless Creators = More Endless Universes = Endless Creators -->

Which is equivalent to Infinity * Infinity * Infinity * Infinity --> which is also Infinity^Infinity

So wouldn't a single Universe in the "More Endless Universes" be Infinity ^ Infinity and Low 1-A?
I don't think so, but you can try explaining why do you think it's infinite^infinite.
Also wouldn't the Endless Universes be Infinity^Infinity?

Endless Univereses = Endless Creators = More Endless Universes = Endless Creators -->
I thought creators are 1-A.
Which is equivalent to Infinity * Infinity * Infinity * Infinity --> which is also Infinity^Infinity
How so?

Can you put things in words since im pretty sure infinite^infinite is an infinite amount of infinite amount of infinite amount of infinite etc, in this case i only see infinite*infinite or infinite*ad infinitum so please do explain it on words instead on how and why do you think so.

Can you put things in words since im pretty sure infinite^infinite is an infinite amount of infinite amount of infinite amount of infinite etc, in this case i only see infinite*infinite or infinite*ad infinitum so please do explain it on words instead on how and why do you think so.
So what I'm saying is that each Universe within the "More Endless Universes" is Multidimensional between 4-D and Inf-D. Each dimension would potentially have Endless Universes within them, which in themselves are also potentially Inf-D.

Every Creator dreams Universes and other Creators into being, and that Creator would have done the same, and so would the next, and the next and the next, which is why there is more than one Creator. And since there are Endless Creators that would be Endless Creators (Who also make Endless Universes) * Endless Creators (Who also make Endless Universes) * Endless Creators (Who also make Endless Universes)/Infinite * Infinite * Infinite -->

So what I'm saying is that each Universe within the "More Endless Universes" is Multidimensional between 4-D and Inf-D. Each dimension would potentially have Endless Universes within them, which in themselves are also potentially Inf-D.

Every Creator dreams Universes and other Creators into being, and that Creator would have done the same, and so would the next, and the next and the next, which is why there is more than one Creator. And since there are Endless Creators that would be Endless Creators (Who also make Endless Universes) * Endless Creators (Who also make Endless Universes) * Endless Creators (Who also make Endless Universes)/Infinite * Infinite * Infinite -->
thats just immesurble layers into 1A

So assuming all of the above here are infinite then infinite * infinite
Creators are not infinite actually.

So it didn't really fit the criteria for infinite^infinite.

(Rather it's infinite * infinite * countless or infinite * infinite * ad infinitum.)

So assuming all of the above here are infinite then infinite * infinite

Creators are not infinite actually.

So it didn't really fit the criteria for infinite^infinite.

(Rather it's infinite * infinite * countless or infinite * infinite * ad infinitum.)
Does Endless mean Ad Infinium or Infinity? Cause if there are Endless Universes them Innumerable Creators in this context means Endless Creators, as the Creators had to create those Endless Universes.

Never mind I get what you mean, all of the Infinite Creators have to be created and therefore it's Ad-Infinium but not Infinity.

I've read Low Dimensional Game, although not the other stuff from the writer. Just from that one book, it seemed baseline 1-A to me.

So question, if I can prove an infinite amount of time has passed in the verse, would that validate there being Infinite Creators?
I don't think so, even if an infinite amount of time passes the creators are beyond time right?

(Unless if this is a different case from what im interpreting, though if an infinite amount of time passes and that time isn't a temporal dimension type of thing then maybe creators being infinite is qualified enough if not then probably not since even 1 creator seems to be able to create infinite spatial dimensions and more already which is very relative to temporal dimensions, though their pretty much irrelevant speed if im correct.)

Last edited:
I don't think so, even if an infinite amount of time passes the creators are beyond time right?

(Unless if this is a different case from what im interpreting, though if an infinite amount of time passes and that time isn't a temporal dimension type of thing then maybe creators being infinite is qualified enough if not then probably not since even 1 creator seems to be able to create infinite spatial dimensions and more already which is very relative to temporal dimensions, though their pretty much irrelevant speed if im correct.)
Well, it's confusing because everything comes from the creators, even the birth of Chaos Worms.

Basically, my logic was this: A Universe in the first book is stated to have a finite number of planes, and in the second book it's stated to have an infinite number. Each Plane is born from a Chaos Worm, and each Chaos Worm is born from the Creator.

Well, it's confusing because everything comes from the creators, even the birth of Chaos Worms.

Basically, my logic was this: A Universe in the first book is stated to have a finite number of planes, and in the second book it's stated to have an infinite number. Each Plane is born from a Chaos Worm, and each Chaos Worm is born from the Creator.
I mean a single creator or the top tiered characters below the creators seems to be able to make infinite dimensions by themselves you would need to prove that the creators experienced their own infinite time perspective and not temporal dimensions or amount or so.

(And by creation you would need to prove that there are infinite * infinite type of thing mostly the higher tiered ones and each infinite is created by one creator.)

I mean a single creator or the top tiered characters below the creators seems to be able to make infinite dimensions by themselves you would need to prove that the creators experienced their own infinite time perspective and not temporal dimensions or amount or so.

(And by creation you would need to prove that there are infinite * infinite type of thing mostly the higher tiered ones and each infinite is created by one creator.)
But that's the thing that confuses me. Each Creator is capable of making infinite things, and each Creator has the possibility of making another Creator so wouldn't that mean they would have already created Infinite other Creators.

But that's the thing that confuses me. Each Creator is capable of making infinite things, and each Creator has the possibility of making another Creator so wouldn't that mean they would have already created Infinite other Creators.
They might have the abillity to do so but as long as the verse doesn't state this we shouldn't assume so.

(+ it states it is innumerable if i remember correctly so we should follow that statement instead.)

Back