• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this structure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say space and time are high 1-B. Now let's say there's a structure called "Ladder" that spans both space and time. Furthermore let's add that Ladder also encompasses higher and more fundamental planes of existence that are outside of space and time. And finally let's say the entirety of Ladder is stretching upward into infinity.

What tier would Ladder be?

Last edited:
Is there a scan to show for it?
I think its a random question.

I think that structure is around Outerverse level+

If space ane time are high 1-B, this means they are aleph 0 structures, something above aleph 0 is aleph 1, which will be around Low 1-A

If this ladder stretches infinitly, and we do know that a “stretch" in question is another aleph being added.
Then the structure would be 1-A+

I think its a random question.

I think that structure is around Outerverse level+

If space ane time are high 1-B, this means they are aleph 0 structures, something above aleph 0 is aleph 1, which will be around Low 1-A

If this ladder stretches infinitly, and we do know that a “stretch" in question is another aleph being added.
Then the structure would be 1-A+
I also thought about the structure being an Outerversal one, but since just being an "higher plane of existence" and being "outside space and time" is not enough to qualify for the 1A tier I decided to make sure I was getting the context.

I also thought about the structure being an Outerversal one, but since just being an "higher plane of existence" and being "outside space and time" is not enough to qualify for the 1A tier I decided to make sure I was getting the context.
If the idea of layered alephs structures in some form of ladder or steps form is established then something that spans infinitly into the ladder or steps would be 1-A+ from what i understand

Digamos que el espacio y el tiempo son altos 1-B. Ahora digamos que hay una estructura llamada "Escalera" que abarca tanto el espacio como el tiempo. Además, agreguemos que Ladder también abarca planos de existencia más elevados y fundamentales que están fuera del espacio y el tiempo. Y finalmente, digamos que la totalidad de Ladder se extiende hacia arriba hasta el infinito.

¿Qué nivel sería Ladder?
is from some verse

Stop abusing aleph and math, something bigger than high 1-B do not always mean bigger than aleph-0. Seriously you guys just throw math around like it is somekind of divine language when it come to tiering, it could cause misunderstanding

Stop abusing aleph and math, something bigger than high 1-B do not always mean bigger than aleph-0. Seriously you guys just throw math around like it is somekind of divine language when it come to tiering, it could cause misunderstanding
Isnt that why marvel comics is rated low 1-A?

Is there a scan to show for it?
As in like a single scan? No. It's kind of just a bunch of information I compiled about a structure from a story I was reading. Although it is a little bit complicated.

To add some additional context, in the story there is a structure that is essentially a giant cosmic web that was being spun by being known as the white queen. She was spinning this web so that it would trap something called the World Soul. Her web spans both space and time, with space and time being made up of a system in which every part of the universe contains the whole causing even the creator to raise the question, who dreams who within it?

Additionally she also spun her web over the conceptual realms/fields of consciousness which are considered to be higher more fundamental and foundational realities, that are also by their own nature, outside of space and time.

And to make things more complicated the entire structure of the web is stretching into infinity.

Last edited:
Es como un montón de información que compilé sobre una estructura de una historia que estaba leyendo. Aunque es un poco complicado.

Para agregar un contexto adicional, en la historia hay una estructura que es esencialmente una red cósmica gigante que se extiende tanto en el espacio como en el tiempo, con el espacio y el tiempo formados por un sistema en el que cada parte del universo contiene el todo causando incluso el creador para cuestionar quién sueña a quién dentro de él.

Sin embargo, la red no se detiene allí, en la parte superior de la red hay planos superiores de existencia que se consideran realidades más fundamentales y fundacionales, que también están fuera del espacio y el tiempo.

Y para complicar más las cosas, toda la estructura de la web se extiende hasta el infinito.
I think maximum 1A + excuse me what book verse is it seems very interesting

Just asking but what context do you think is missing?
Your supposed to have a transcendant context.

(Like each stretch sees the other as fiction which would be 1-A+ by vsb standards.

The current 1-A system has sets of contradiction with the continuum hypothesis though)

Your supposed to have a transcendant context.

(Like each stretch sees the other as fiction which would be 1-A+ by vsb standards.

The current 1-A system has sets of contradiction with the continuum hypothesis though)
Ok I see what you're talking about.

However wouldn't the higher and more fundamental realities outside of the high 1-B part of the web push the web to low 1-A? Then with the entirety of the low 1-A web stretching all the way into infinity push it even higher into low 1-A?

Last edited:
Ok I see what you're talking about.

However wouldn't the higher and more fundamental realities outside of the high
1-B part of the web push the web to low 1-A? Then with the entirety of the low 1-A web stretching all the way into infinity push it even higher into low 1-A?
Maybe baseline with that.

You need infinite^infinite H1-B to be L1-A mathematically.

(Which is not the same as * since this does not satisfy as a power set)

However wouldn't the higher and more fundamental realities outside of the high 1-B part of the web push the web to low 1-A? Then with the entirety of the low 1-A web stretching all the way into infinity push it even higher into low 1-A?
a more fundamental reality outside of high 1-b mean nothing without more context, you could get possibly Low 1-A with the highest interpretation, but i doubt it is that easy

Maybe baseline with that.

You need infinite^infinite H1-B to be L1-A mathematically.

(Which is not the same as * since this does not satisfy as a power set)
Is there a way to represent infinite^infinite H1-B cosmologically without having a uncountably infinite hierarchy or a type IV multiverse?

a more fundamental reality outside of high 1-b mean nothing without more context, you could get possibly Low 1-A with the highest interpretation, but i doubt it is that easy
Why would it mean nothing? Doesn't existing as a higher and more fundamental reality beyond and outside of a hierarchy count as a form of transcendence?

I think it would be Low 1-A...maybe. Transcending High 1-B is Low 1-A...but only with the right context. If a character has an R>F difference with the entire High 1-B structure then yes, it would be Low 1-A. If its just higher and higher dimensions then its still High 1-B since you'd never reach uncountability that way.
If it gets through the Low 1-A barrier then its just gonna be infinite layers into Low 1-A

Why would it mean nothing? Doesn't existing as a higher and more fundamental reality beyond and outside of a hierarchy count as a form of transcendence
More fundamental in what way???. Context is require, we don't assume thing. And outside doesn't mean transcended, and transcended doesn't always mean quantitatively superior

Is there a way to represent infinite^infinite H1-B cosmologically without having a uncountably infinite hierarchy or a type IV multiverse?
If you talk about mathematically you pretty much can't but of course this isn't the only way to reach L1-A.

(Though you can pretty much reach it even with some mediocre math, that's pretty much most L1-A characters, anyways.)

Create a real number line infinity.
(Which has the same cardinality as infinite^infinite if the ch is true, although the ch isn't really proven at the very moment but that's basically what we use in vsb.)

Last edited:
More fundamental in what way???. Context is require, we don't assume thing. And outside doesn't mean transcended, and transcended doesn't always mean quantitatively superior
They're more fundamental as in like they're realities that forms more of a necessary basis for existence than others. For example these higher realities beyond the world were also called the "fields of consciousness" similar to how there's like a field for gravity and other stuff. Things like memory and human consciousness would be the byproduct of these fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back