• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier give this scan?

To be honest, to put it simply

Now, let me get straight to the point:It is mentioned that our character can destroy all of existence, and as proof of this, the person (enemy/victim) standing in front of them uses the following expression towards our character: 'Nobody devours all of existence on my watch, I live in there!' So, we already know that they can potentially destroy or consume all of existence.

Now, let's move on to the structures within existence:
The celestial realm

The void

What are your thoughts on this topic?

It’s not considered 3A but I don’t want to overrate something and then having to downscale anyway. I recognize that the feat is tier 1 though.

It’s not considered 3A but I don’t want to overrate something and then having to downscale anyway. I recognize that the feat is tier 1 though.
I don't want to be misunderstood, I just thought I might have expressed myself incorrectly. Rather than exaggerating or anything like that, your opinions are personally more important to me. Still, thank you for your response.

Back