• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What the hell is going on here?

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
Some of the menus on this wikia, such as the image insert tool for comments, is plagued by Russian text. Take a look at the image below:

Vs battles russian image insert box
What the hell is going on here?

Yes, I am going to highlight this. I want to know how many people are affected by this.

And before anyone asks: I don't think this is a problem with my system. It's happening on my laptop, the desktop I use for work, I also checked on my sister's iPad and it's happening on it as well.

I've suffered from this issue before, but for me it usually just goes away after a little while.

Soldier Blue said:
And before anyone asks: I don't think this is a problem with my system.
our system

In all seriousness, I'm not having this problem on my end

The image tool worked fine for me when I just checked.

Now, before I close this thread, I do wish to know: Why Russian of all languages? Just why?

I am not sure. Maybe one of our Russian staff members used the image tool right before you, and there was an accidental glitch in the programming?

India has become an Indian autonomous okrug

Well, FANDOM has 13 "official" languages (languages that have official Community Centrals). Since FANDOM's interface hasn't been completely translated into any of Indian languages yet, they automatically turned your interface into the closest to you (According to your location).

Back