• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what Power would you rather have, and what tier would you want to be

Alexcar3000 said:
Well, I want to have the same Tier as my opponents, that makes the battle more about skill and less about stats, and also Ki Manipulation, because that way I can pretty much come up with any ability that I can think of. Corrupted? Me? lol never, that's basically OOC for myself.
(ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗LOGIC

you will be corrupted.......Whether you notice it or not

Eldritch abomination said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Well, I want to have the same Tier as my opponents, that makes the battle more about skill and less about stats, and also Ki Manipulation, because that way I can pretty much come up with any ability that I can think of. Corrupted? Me? lol never, that's basically OOC for myself.
(ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗LOGIC
you will be corrupted.......Whether you notice it or not
My mere existence reverts the effects of the concept of corruption. I'm basically immune to it. Also, my power and yours would literally make the entire existence implode, as every time you up your stats, I instantly become your equal, but then you will up your stats again, and so and so until we break the Tier 0 and transcend it to become Tier -1.

LordKill90908 said:
The ability to cancel out my enemies AP, speed and hax until the opponent is on an equal footing to me.
Tier 10-B.
Bro, that's my power, donut steel.

I'll go with mass manipulation and small scale gravity negation, as for tier, that's not really imporatant when you can freely make your opponents more or less dense, either turning them into black holes or making them so light they can be sent flying with a tap

Blahblah9755 said:
I'll go with mass manipulation and small scale gravity negation, as for tier, that's not really imporatant when you can freely make your opponents more or less dense, either turning them into black holes or making them so light they can be sent flying with a tap
Good luck trying to do that to Tiers 2 and above lol.

Reality Warping and Dispel Bound, and my tier Low 2-C should be enough, since 1 universe is already big enough for me.

and while i use oblivion(the embodiment of nothingness) as my profile, i don't want his ability since he basically just going to turn and then absorb everyone that look at his true form into nothingness...

examples: probability manipulation, darkness manipulation, death manipulation, reality warping, immortality type 5, time manipulation, elemental manipulation)

edit: just read OP XD

Did no one read OP's rules?

edit:No meta creation, complete aresenal, and anything Omni....

Eldritch abomination said:
EXTRA:how much power can you take till you get totally corrupted with power...
even simple kung fu mastery can cause your personality to change a bit :I

for my powers: Creation of Anything!

and if should choose a non-overpowered ability: Whitensnake from jojo part 6 :)

GreatestSin said:
even simple kung fu mastery can cause your personality to change a bit :I

for my powers: Creation of Anything!

and if should choose a non-overpowered ability: Whitensnake from jojo part 6 :)
That why I chose Reality Warping, :p
so i can just warp the reality where every person and even me cannot mess up or something like that, and since reality warping is a very versatile powers, i can't see why i can't do that. basically i can limit myself if i want or if that is necessary.

^but the moment you warp your powers away you cant get them back (without havinng previously created a backdoor),

btw, all-creation would allow the same but much safer, afterall a lot of reality warpers who had to much freedom died because their mind ran wild, on the other hand my powers would allow me to create any kind of drug that can give me superpowers which are suited for the current task ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^but the moment you warp your powers away you cant get them back (without havinng previously created a backdoor),
btw, all-creation would allow the same but much safer, afterall a lot of reality warpers who had to much freedom died because their mind ran wild, on the other hand my powers would allow me to create any kind of drug that can give me superpowers which are suited for the current task ^_^

nah i can just make my power reduced to half or something like that for 1 years, then it will back again, or only back again when i'm in danger or really needed it, and i can just warp my mind to become the greatest mind in the universe :p and really powerful reality warping can even create new power from nothing, but thats why i limited myself to just one universe since reality warping can be a really broken power lol.

and i just realized now thanks to me this thread is suddenly no longer about what Power would you rather have, but about my power is better than your power lol.

Tier: At least 5-B

Power: Time Stop, so I'm never late and so I have unlimited time to sleep...

Tier: 7-C physically normally, 4-A with Nothingness Constructs (Though more focused on extreme speed/hax)

Powers: Five of them, since apparently people can pick stuff like true omnipotence and such now.

Angel Physiology: Possessing a physical body akin to that of an angelic figure. Includes the ability to materialize wings for flight, freedom from metabolic hazards such as sleeping, eating, breathing, vacuum, etc., and status as an otherworldly entity composed of more than just carbon-based life.

Precognition: Moderate, since, you know, seeing too far ahead would hurt my brain.

Space-Time Manipulation: The ability to warp space and/or time. The hax applications of this are great.

Nothingness Constructs: The power to generate solid bounded energy constructs of pure nothingness. Can be used in all sorts of creative ways, much like a Green Lantern's willpower: swords, shields, armor pieces, forcefields over innocent people under fire, energy blasts, orbs, cannonfire, waves of thorns/vines for restricting, entire buildings, etc.

Hyper Intellect: The ability to use far greater intellectual power than normal. This allows one to more easily learn, process, and retain new information, and improves problem-solving and creativity.

Basically, I went with a power set that, while not truly broken per se, is very potent when used properly, possesses a good load of hax, and is most rewarding when actual effort is required to use it well, rather than simply passive, end-all-be-all haxorz. That'd be no fun.

I guess... Low 7-B since that's just my favorite tier, with angel physiology and lots of magic. Just magic in general.

Life isn't all that much fun when you have extremely broken powers (even city level sounds a bit too much in the modern world), as people would constantly either worship you or be scared of you.

As for me, I would stick around in Tier 8-C. Enough to remain inconspicuous, but still able to defend yourself most of the things that life may throw at you (if things go from bad to worse, like a war).

Powers: 3 of them.

1. Sickness Reversal: Basically any disease, but in reverse. Instead of getting sicker you get stronger as time goes on.

3. Animate Object: Brings inanimate objects to lie by pouring your will into it. To say this has no versatility is absolutely crazy.

4. Enhancement: Enhance the abilities of yourself, others, or the objects you bring back to life.

Did I mention I am also beyond the concept of involuntary and voluntary boredom and insanity?

Well i guess ofenssivelly MCB+ would be even more than enough for me but a dura i would be very pleased to have Country Level+ and Regenerationn and Forcefield (in case of some troubles). As for other powers i think Healing (to help people that are close to my heart if they had a medical problems) Invisiblity (useful on variety of occasions) ,Teleportation (never again paying for petrol or public tranport) , Telekinesis( cleanig home and bringing things to my hands from range) and Shapeshifting (just because) would be very impressive in real life.

Back