• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what Power would you rather have, and what tier would you want to be

I'll want to have telekinesis or persepective manipulation I'll be 5-A in real life and basically be indestructable

Please state why you want this power

edit:No meta creation, complete aresenal, and anything Omni....

EXTRA:how much power can you take till you get totally corrupted with power...

I was discussing with this with my family a few days ago. I always thought Telekineses seemed like a really fun and useful power.

Anything time related is always a thing i'd go no matter what. That and i guess maybe 6-C to about as high as 5-B is all i'd go for. *shrugs*

Darkanine said:
I was discussing with this with my family a few days ago. I always thought Telekineses seemed like a really fun and useful power.
Yes It will seem fun and it can evolve to be Omnikinesis The power to manipulate anything. Ultimate level of Telekinesis The user can manipulate anything, be it matter, energy or your soul ...

Plane walking will be cool

The power to travel to other planes of existence.I will be able to travel to other planes of existence, myriads of different realities all simultaneously coexisting within the same expanded cosmology..........And find the ONE PIECE!

what happens when you don't have a table .......

Then I'll be like Light when he doesn't know someone's name, powerless.

You will truly be feared ... you can be anywhere and anyplace you want and no one will ever know you are KuulIchigo and you have so much power in your hands but you have aquiantances that tell you to use your power to change this world, assasinate world leaders, become a vigilante ,but all you care about is peeping on girls.....you are getting sick of all this yack why can't you just peep in peace.... maybe you should stick your hand in one o them and make it solid.

>KuullIchigo check your versus battle wiki notification ( finishes mspa reference)

Damn... that sounds op. I thought it was just a fun combination. But reading that makes me feel like a god. I should also add teleportation so I can move around conveniently.

>KuulIchigo get off vs battle wiki

>KuulIchigo Put on your hoodie and get to buisness

You Take a quick plane to D.C, you don't need to pay thanks for your invisibilty powers , Time to sneak into the white house and write a Insulting letter to Kim Jong UN

>KuulIchigo cause Mutual assured destruction

You are the only american left in the world thanks to your intangibility.....you don't know why you pissed off kim Jong un you were feeling..... godly.

You survived The hydrogen bomb easilly enough...but have fun with the zombies

Eldritch abomination said:
The power to travel to other planes of existence.I will be able to travel to other planes of existence, myriads of different realities all simultaneously coexisting within the same expanded cosmology..........And find the ONE PIECE!
Plane walking is great, add it intangibility, soul manipulation and can be able to see the "unseen beings", umbrekinesis is good too. Put me as Unknown, without much DC/Striking Strength

Antoniofer said:
Plane walking is great, add it intangibility, soul manipulation and can be able to see the "unseen beings", umbrekinesis is good too. Put me as Unknown, without much DC/Striking Strength
Plane walking is great I can just keep going to other planes and await infinite adventure

KuuIchigo said:
I would probably not do something that drastic.
do you get the reference?
Year two: You learned more of your powers the longer you've been with them.. you figured that you can move through objects and ignore most physical effects in their way, be able to make your own particles move between other particles, vibrate your molecules into a new quantum frequency, Regardless your able to ignore most attacks, physical dangers and gravity. this has been usefull for you in fighting back some zombies .....Now your bored of this enviorment

>KuulIchigo Ascend above the airs of america and Ride the clouds to the arabian peninsula

The power to travel to other planes of existence.
> Goes to different plane of existence

> notices its athmosphere is made entirely of Hydrogen cyanide

> dies

DontTalk said:
The power to travel to other planes of existence.
> Goes to different plane of existence
> notices its athmosphere is made entirely of Hydrogen cyanide

> dies
Plane walking....you can not be entirley part of a plane and be immune to certain fatal causes

though that is not entirely always evident and that could happen

Simple. Tier High 2-A, The X-Axis combined with the Holy Right, Truth-Seeking Balls with godly ki, and Instantaneous Regenerationn, as well as infinite Six Paths Sage Chakra and Godly Ki, and all types of Cosmos, as well as energies from the Chaos, Super, and Master Emeralds, and permanently intergrated into me. Corruption? The ultimate megalomaniacal being of absolute destruction. Max: Tier 1-B. WIth unambiguously unblockable attacks with damage that cannot be transferred to me, recovered from or restored easily, even by time itself. and literally godly energy, almost anything can be done with a no-nonsense manner.

Well, I want to have the same Tier as my opponents, that makes the battle more about skill and less about stats, and also Ki Manipulation, because that way I can pretty much come up with any ability that I can think of. Corrupted? Me? lol never, that's basically OOC for myself.

Back