• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What power is this?.

Ah. Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter? Can't tell which you are referencing here.

Maybe Statistics Amp or Empowerment if the object in question does amp your power

Possibly also Magic for obvious reasons

Power Absorption on the object

Transmutation or Creation, depending if the object existed before you needed somewhere to put this power

Alright thanks Crimson for the reply but the object doesn't amp the wearers power. I simply just put my power inside the ring and whoever wears it, I can reform around them and they become me.

Ok.

By the way, I was referring to a character from Danny Phantom, Kitty. She put her energy into her Jacket, scarf and ring and was capable of reforming around another person. Turning them into her.

Oh, yeah. She'll keep her Possesion ability, and such a weapon will also give her the Type 6&8, and she'll also have Magic/Transmutation for putting power in the ring, and then turning the person into her.

Back