• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What makes Vsbattleswiki different and unique

We have a universal Goku (whom sadly, will alway get downgrade by the people of internet) And we have more SMT profiles than any other wiki out there

Ryukama said:
In my opinion, we are easily among the kindest and most civil site among a community that is notorious for its utter toxicity, and just an especially friendly site on the internet in general.
You came to the wrong neighborhood buddy! xD

Like what Ant said, also due to DarkLK's efforts at Anime Character Fight wiki we try to settle VSDebate type battles in the most academic way possible. Unlike Spacebattles, AnimeVice, or Sufficient Velocity we don't use fake terms like "Megaversial" or "Omniversial" and have vigorous standards in part to our tiering system. While VSB's Dimensional Tiering system isn't perfect at least our tiering system allows for finer tiering partitions. Finer tiering then allows us to be more stringent and accurate when determining calculations and unlike OBD that requires an invite to post calcs VSB is an open community. Hence, to put openess from an OS perspective VSB is the Linux while OBD is the sassy and edgy Windows. Put from a developer's perspective, VSB is more accurate in calcs and tiering due to the fact that if there is a fix that needs to be made in the profile base, just like repairing a bug in a large 100k codebase, the open source nature of VSB enables for more robust and accurate estimates of each character on the site.

It takes an awful lot of time and effort to try to manage this community though.

i like it has great ppl and a nice community in general unlike some communities. Also with fun things to do like threads or going to chat imho

The fact that we're not very cancerous in debates. Being civil tends to be a rare thing imo.

Pretty much what Redgrave, Himiko, Ant, and Ryu said (sorry Blue xD).

The thing of this place is despite some things like cussing (even from that of myself, no absolute lies from there), rudeness, and other such things, i find this place to be very kind and reasonable overall unlike other Vs debating places. It's just that given how i am now, i'd rather just spend the rest of time on a place like this than just go anywhere. I actually feel a lot safe, mentally and emotionally-wise, cause when i look at places like the OBD here and there, that of Google+ of the ones i only know (thankfully however, i don't really use that much) and even DBFW (i have to say it about them here, honestly speaking), they are just violent, chaotic, and so unprofessional with how they deal with anything done there compared to here. And the people there are also just so....like not my "taste" of conversing there at all. Unlike VSBW who actually have such decent and good people to get to know and talk/chat with on anything.

Heck, the original reason why i became admin since last year was to prevent any of that from happening...well maybe not prevent fully but decrease the level of that crap to a severe minimum, so that other users don't feel upset or otherwise due to other disturbances on this wikia. If i was not around here at all, i'm sure VSBW would just be another place i would not want to ever set my foot on here.

To me, this is why VSBW is different and unique from other Vs debating places. IDC what anyone ******* thinks of what i said here. I can understand, but i also don't care given of what i've seen of other places. Like if DBFW wasn't like as is with how it handles problems with people there, i would have not mind being on their wikia every now and then. But looking at how it has been, hell no. VSBW is the best and only place for me and it will be forever despite the hard things i've seen being done to it and now and so on. But other places that call this a laughing stock or just hating can go flip themselves with their salty behinds. If only they just mind their own businesses. We don't bother with them at all yet they do it anyways for petty reasons.

Which is also why i like this place a whole lot.

Gemmysaur said:
The fact that we're not very cancerous in debates. Being civil tends to be a rare thing imo.
That is true although we are entitle to have our opinion. So that is fine to say the least unlike other site where they just shove it down our throat. In debate, we provide fact, good arguement, and most importantly we dont get into a pissing contest like other site did.

For what it is worth, I really appreciate all of your help Cross.

It's no problem, Ant.

TBH, other places like i said above are alright to a sort of extend. It's just that things like their hate, mocking, and other such acts as well as their ways of debating and/or whatever like what Himiko said are so unbearable to me. Like i understand why they would do it, but that's just too much. No chill whatsoever on their part of doing things like that.

I mean what i'm doing right now may seem like it and this can be pretty hypocritical to me, i can see that (i've been pretty much a hypocrite here and there on my life, honestly). But i have every reason to do that unlike them. Though i want to encourage doing what i am doing now, i am speaking with all honesty in my heart and mind on them.

Well, remember that they are the vocal minority. For every person that spends his or her time constantly attacking us, there are 1000 who keep visiting our wiki every month, to check out the statistics, but do not care about online versus "debating".

We understand the meaning of perspective. We are managed very well despite how tiresome it may be. Most of all we do not want nor encourage bad blood with other communities despite how many other sites bash, disrespect, shame, and curse our name and tier system which prooves our maturity. We respect other forums' opinions.

The only reason I became a member here is because I want to help this site grow and be managed properly despite the workload, for all that it has done for me. I see people passionate about these fictional series just like I am, and despite being from different countries all over the world, I am gald we think similarly though we can have varying opinions. Hell, I say it, I really love you guys and this site. From Antvasima, DarkLK, to CrossverseCrisis, EvilMegaCookie, A6colute, Lina Shields, Matthew Schroeder, Austrain-Man-Meat, Trexalfa29, TISSG7Redgrave, to Hop Hoppington Hoppenmeir, Shining Trapezohredon, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Promenstein, KamiYasha, Reppuzan, Lord Aizen-sama, HIT-IT, Cropfist, absolutely EVERYONE. I deeply respect and love you all.

It doesn't upset me when other people bash this site becauseI know they are jealous. Also I may have only joined this site since April, 2016, but I have been watching this site from the beginning. I remember when we were like them, immature and chaotic. It took nothing but blood, sweat, and effort to mature and become what we are now, and we have a long road ahead of us still.

Stay safe everyone and Cheers!

Thank you for the vote of confidence VenomElite.

VenomElite said:
We understand the meaning of perspective. We are managed very well despite how tiresome it may be. Most of all we do not want nor encourage bad blood with other communities despite how many other sites bash, disrespect, shame, and curse our name and tier system which prooves our maturity. We respect other forums' opinions.

The only reason I became a member here is because I want to help this site grow and be managed properly despite the workload, for all that it has done for me. I see people passionate about these fictional series just like I am, and despite being from different countries all over the world, I am gald we think similarly though we can have varying opinions. Hell, I say it, I really love you guys and this site. From Antvasima, DarkLK, to CrossverseCrisis, EvilMegaCookie, A6colute, Lina Shields, Matthew Schroeder, Austrain-Man-Meat, Trexalfa29, TISSG7Redgrave, to Hop Hoppington Hoppenmeir, Shining Trapezohredon, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Promenstein, KamiYasha, Reppuzan, Lord Aizen-sama, HIT-IT, Cropfist, absolutely EVERYONE. I deeply respect and love you all.

It doesn't upset me when other people bash this site becauseI know they are jealous. Also I may have only joined this site since April, 2016, but I have been watching this site from the beginning. I remember when we were like them, immature and chaotic. It took nothing but blood, sweat, and effort to mature and become what we are now, and we have a long road ahead of us still.

Why thank you. Venom-Sempai for mentioning my name. I deeply appreciate it. *Tear drop down*

You too, keep up the good work and I including other will always be there to cheer you on doing the blog as always. XD, LOL

Ryukama said:
In my opinion, we are easily among the kindest and most civil site among a community that is notorious for its utter toxicity, and just an especially friendly site on the internet in general.
This right here.

Friendly reminder: Don't quote walls of text (really long comments, if you don't know what wall of text means). If you wish, just delete the quoted text, and add a short word as a placeholder for it.

For example, I like to use ~Snip as a replacement for long posts I quote.

VenomElite said:
If you need something specific in that quoted post, then remove everything else and leave that specific part only.

For example:

VenomElite said:
This is to save space and to lessen the pain in the behind to scroll down.

Quoted post here is by VenomElite. Thanks.

Yeah. It is nice that our efforts are creating a good environment.

Antvasima said:
Yeah. It is nice that our efforts are creating a good environment.
And that is what every website doing anime character fight should try to do rather trying to made it into a pissing contest of yelling matches that are going nowhere.

Hey, Ant. I would like to thank you again for trying your best to maintain this website peacefulness. I always feel welcome here thank to you and other admin effort.

Basically what everyone else said. Yeah we may ave our biased moments and bad blood every now and then( No place is perfect. We are human after all. Unless you're Azzy :p) but I'd rather that than having bias and bad blood be present in EVERY single debate. tbh this is why I'm glad certain people are no longer here. The atmosphere here is very nice and this place is enjoyable. Everyone can talk freely as long as they are in line and everyone can take an obvious joke. Plus this site allows us to have some fun with matches we know should not happen. Such as Yamcha vs All those OP characters. This is just a free atmosphere.

This is also one of the few places where Ii see the admins and staff members not be elitists and aact like what they say is 100% fact. Ant, Azzy, Cross, Aizen, etc are always ready to listen to other arguments and will not get angry for you having yours. The best example of this is the Bayonetta crap that went on earlier this year. Even after all that, we treat each other kindly and with respect despite the fact that we disagree with each other. Not many communities can say that they can do that.

Back