• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Different time Axis" simple question

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Very simple question, but if a series verbatim states that. "The past and the future have a different time axis."

how I'm interpreting that is that it means 2 temporal dimensions, but what are is some other opinions on this statement.

Very simple question, but if a series verbatim states that. "The past and the future have a different time axis."

how I'm interpreting that is that it means 2 temporal dimensions, but what are is some other opinions on this statement.
Aren't you forgetting to mention the context of said series having fixed timelines

Aren't you forgetting to mention the context of said series having fixed timelines
I just want to know if the simple word "different" makes a big difference in such a sentence with out the other context.

ecause if I wanted to there is like 17+ other pieces of evidence I can all tie in together

There are stories were different time streams but fixed timelines can coexist, but the universe corrects itself by essentially culling previously different time axis. I believe the X-Men movies by FOX has that kind of rule.

As for the question of the OP itself, I'm not really certain. This is gonna be one of those "needs more context" situations to me.

Saint Seiya low 1-C? But haven't we had this conversation that he qualifies?

Question, what part of the FAQ because I quoted it word for word lol
Outside of explanations which state that multiple time dimensions exist it is difficult to show that a fiction has more than one. The key point that has to be established is that there is a kind of time that flows in a different direction than the past or the future or any of the spatial directions.

Back