• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What makes the Reality Bomb 2-A?

Right, so this thing is 2-A via chain reaction. I'm assuming where it's being detonated allows it access to influence infinite universes at once correct? So then, question: What makes this 2-A, even via chain reaction? It doesn't matter if you can influence infinite Universes, that doesn't make you 2-A unless you influence the space-time. Last I checked, this thing breaks things down into atoms, then the atoms into nothingness. That's not affecting space-time last I checked. At best, it's High 3-A via affecting the matter of infinite Universes.

You can't just say "this thing" and assume that people will understand what you're talking about.

That page is kinda... weird, actually. It doesn't really explain or elaborate on anything it mentions, beyond the very open ended and general explanation in the P&A section. Who's knowledgeable on Doctor Who that can be asked about it?

well that was easy

Eh, alright. I support the downgrade if that's all there is to it.

Lightbuster30 said:
At best, it's High 3-A via affecting the matter of infinite Universes.
From what I read, I would be fine with the 2-A being downgraded to High 3-A.

It was stated that it destroys entire universes, and will go through the Meduse Cascade in order to spread to Every (Infinitely Many) Universe.

So I agree with Ultima, High 3-A Attack Potency and 2-A Range. As it only destroys one universe, and spreads to more.

Back