• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
What is this lifting strength for each saga would be if we had it do the DBZ multipliers and scaleing and DBS multipliers that we use for speed

Bann (my AU Goku) lifted 45053554257.52 kg back when he was approximately 19. Meaning he lifted this when he was as old as his piccolo jr arc self aka before the start of Z. So what if it was given the multipliers we give speed in DBZ and DBS and how strong would banns lifting strength be each arc

This is important for profiles I'm makeing

Alright I'm assuming the same as the canon scaling chain, although I will take some massive shortcuts and only really focus on the multipliers.
45053554257.52 kg (class G) = goku piccolo jr arc < Goku beginning of Z <<< post king kai goku <<< kaioken 4x < namek Goku < kaioken 10x < post zenkai namek goku <<< SSJ Goku <<< yardrat SSJ Goku <<< post ROSAT SSJ Goku <<< base goku buu saga <<< (50x) buu saga SSJ buu saga goku <<< SSJ3 Goku < base vegito <<< (50x) SSJ Vegito <<< SSG Goku/base goku <<< (2500x) SSB Goku < U6 SSB goku <<< kk10x SSB Goku < post fusion arc SSB Goku <<< kk20x SSB Goku TOP <<< UI sign 1 <<< SSB Goku post UI 2 < broly saga SSB Goku < base Gogeta <<< (2500x) SSB gogeta < UI Goku.
45053554257.52 x 4 x 10 x 50 x 50 x 50 x 2500 x 10 x 20 x 2500 = 2.815847141x10^26 kg Class Z low balling.

Now in the start of Z he has a power level that is 5 times that of prime king piccolo

The saiyan arc he has the same powers level as cannon just bann doesn't have kaioken and instead has orange amp but that's a 4 times boost anyways.

The freiza arc he has a staring power level of 1 million and stomped freiza like in cannon in their fight after going ssj

The android arc and cell arcs never happened yet the still trained for it in the 3 years and mastered ssj and got ssj2 in the 7 year time skip but are at least as strong as ssj2 teen Gohan back in the cell arc in cannon instead
being stronger then ssj2 teen Gohan from cannon.

No RoF and no broly

Also Moro arc and granolah arc are included with anime scaleing also Basically anyone from space or any villain is as strong as cannon

Now in the start of Z he has a power level that is 5 times that of prime king piccolo

The saiyan arc he has the same powers level as cannon just bann doesn't have kaioken and instead has orange amp but that's a 4 times boost anyways.

The freiza arc he has a staring power level of 1 million and stomped freiza like in cannon in their fight after going ssj

The android arc and cell arcs never happened yet the still trained for it in the 3 years and mastered ssj and got ssj2 in the 7 year time skip but are at least as strong as ssj2 teen Gohan back in the cell arc in cannon instead
being stronger then ssj2 teen Gohan from cannon.

No RoF lol

Also Moro arc and granolah arc are included with anime scaleing also Basically anyone from space or any villain is as strong as cannon
I gave you a rough outline of the scaling, you can apply the rest yourself. Does your character have a profile?

Back