• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of Regenerationn is this?

What level of regen would a character have if they are able to easily grab and reattach there limbs after they've been ripped/sliced off?

Well the whole reason this character needed to reattach his dismembered arm was because he couldn't actually regenerate his arm and the reason most wounds are fatal is they bleed out right but this character doesn't really bleed so over all Low-mid is likely to high for this character.

Hmmm, weird.

I just saw how Senetor Armstrong can also re attach his limbs and he's rated at Mid-Low to Low-Mid. Honestly Mid-Low sounds more reasonable to me since if they could regrow limbs then Why would have to reattach them right?

The Regenerationn page does not give specifications for this type of situation, but I do not think that your example quite qualifies as Low-Mid. High-Low seems like a more conservative estimation.

Yea I agree, I was thinking something along the lines of at least Mid-Low to High-Low.

Like Ant said. Reattaching/regrowing limbs is High-Low

@WilliamShadow, Meliodas can heal from being impaled in the heart. Low-Mid is simply for regenerating from wounds that would otherwise be fatal. It doesn't necessarily include regenerating new limbs.

I didn't know about that, since I don't remember when did Meliodas regen from getting impaled in the heart.

@Monarch Wait, if Meliodas's regen comes from the fact his hearts were regenerated after his resurrection than it should be specified he only has low-mid regen via resurrection or did I miss something?

May I ask a similar question that is unrelated to the topic? Say you can come back from a single cell yet it takes 30 days. That is roughly 15 million cells per second. What level of Regenerationn would that be? (I understand that it would be low high over time, I mean how high would 15 million cells per second be?)

The level of Regenerationn isn't about how fast you recover, it's about the worse thing that you can recover from

Ok, i will wait for Monarch and in case just make a content revision thread really fast or maybe just ask in NNT discussion... (Yeah that's a good idea).

Kaltias said:
The level of Regenerationn isn't about how fast you recover, it's about the worse thing that you can recover from
Yes but reliably this would enable Regenerationn of major organs like the heart in minutes. Obviously Regenerationn over the course of a month isn't very useful combat-wise. So I figured I'd rank it based on reliability over short periods of time.

In terms of combat I would assume it to be high-low to low-mid, but I wanted a more knowledgeable opinion.

In terms of combat? His lvl of regen would always be the same no matter the time he needs for it and it wouldn't change just because in combat he wouldn't have enough time to perform his Regenerationn.

If you wanna know how useful in combat would it be just calculate what kind of damage he would be able to regenerate in like 30 seconds.

I asked within the NNT discussion thread and will ask @Dark(green one) directly as well, but i am pretty sure it will need to be adjusted as i read NNT and don't remember an actual low-mid feat by Meliodas in battle.

Back