• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kind of Show Do You Prefer?

One thing I'm starting to realize is that Serialized shows seem to be more accepted by the Cartoon Community than Episodic shows.

it's more like it's pretty easy to insert 1 time episodic-like episodes to the serialized series as filler, that's my takes

that's..... kinda ironic ngl, i like spongebob as episodic series
Yee... Kinda, more of the serious cartoons I think
Let me correct myself.

Most of the Cartoon Community seems to appreciate Serialized content more than Episodic. It's gotten so bad to the point that people legit think that if the show isn't serialized, it's a waste of time, or it's immature.

Ya gotta have an over arching story with character development in order to be taken seriously these days.

Maybe you just lack the bare minimum of motor skills to realize that Serialized shows are objectively superior to Episodic shows.

i mean it's fiction so there always will be a biased opinion everywhere
Oh, of course.

Idk if it's just who I am as a person, but every time I see a cartoon or anything (for the most part) get tons of hate, I tend to be easier with them than with other pieces of media.

Maybe you just lack the bare minimum of motor skills to realize that Serialized shows are objectively superior to Episodic shows.
the fact that you decide to compare yourself with another and justify yourself as superior just by types of series says something about your self-confidence ngl

Motor skills are something most of us do without even thinking about them. Motor skills are divided into gross and fine. Gross motor skills include standing, walking, going up and down stairs, running, swimming, and other activities that use the large muscles of the arms, legs, and torso
A motor skill is a function that involves specific movements of the body's muscles to perform a certain task. These tasks could include walking, running, or riding a bike. In order to perform this skill, the body's nervous system, muscles, and brain have to all work together.

oh I'm the best at that, perfect instincts 😎🐵

d47.png

Self-confidence is an attitude about your skills and abilities. It means you accept and trust yourself and have a sense of control in your life. You know your strengths and weakness well, and have a positive view of yourself. You set realistic expectations and goals, communicate assertively, and can handle criticism.
🤔 maybe?
You set realistic expectations and goals
Maybe? Well idk

Can't see image.

I will reinstate my opinion that Episodic is better because it creates more commotion when saying it
Saying anything these days will cause commotion.

You're speaking facts on this one, though. Imagine me going onto Twitter and saying that Johnny Test > Steven Universe?

I'll be getting death threats from all the SU stans.

And you talking about who's opinion should be accepted or not 👁️..... Bing
Idk for some reason whenever I type something in my laptop defaults to bing. Idk why it just does that instead of google now.

Also, you are a lesser entity, and thus, your opinion is irrelevant to me, as a higher-level lifeform, and thus, you should be put in a cage, and thrown into the sun.

Idk for some reason whenever I type something in my laptop defaults to bing. Idk why it just does that instead of google now.

Also, you are a lesser entity, and thus, your opinion is irrelevant to me, as a higher-level lifeform, and thus, you should be put in a cage, and thrown into the sun.
Don't ever disrespect Monke like that.

Can't see the gif.

Go... To settings then defaults...
I. AM THE MONKEY, BE AWARE WHO YOU SPEAKING TO
maxresdefault_2.jpg

Serialized fans go at the throats of other serialized anime fan's

Episodic fans are chill with each other

Also Regular Show is also a majority episodic so even more proof as to why it's superior

Don't ever disrespect Monke like that.
Maybe if he admitted that Episodic shows are garbage then I'd respect him more 😩 .

Also, you, as a lower-lifeform, do not have the ability to grant me orders or requests, and thus, you are irrelevant, and should be dropped into a Black Hole at 20000x the speed of light.

Back