• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's mostly inspiration.

Some of the pages are copypasted but they are done by new users.

Also the wiki contains info and things who are different or which we don't use here.

And they gave credits to the Tiering System which was mostly taken from here.

I admit, i visit OBF rather frequently.

2-A: Rick, Giygas, Arcues.... Huh...("Giygas was supposed to be the final boss of mother 3" can this piece of information can even allowed just because he has an unused track?)

2-B: Sans, Ness.....yep

Kirby is 2-C...as well as other cast of Characters.

Goku is High 3-A..... down play in a nutshell.

I told them that they have to give credit to us a while back. Beyond that, I unfortunately do not know if there is much that I can do.

I could probably talk to the owner if y'all want, tho I'm not sure what it would do. I know the owner, SuperBearNeo, personally from over on G+. I'm a mod of the omniversal battlefield Google+ community.

Lina is a former administrator and calc group member who used to help out a lot in this wiki.

@Iapitus

Well, getting technical, according to Fandom's rules they should place a credits note on every page that they have copied from us, but I am not sure if that is practical with so many profiles.

Also, I wanted to ask. More to support a friend than anything else, is it ok if I post the profile I have created there as well? Is it against the rules or anything, and will anyone here see that as trashy or something?

I support this wiki obviously, but I do wanna try and help out a friend. Also, the place can maybe at least be cleaned up unlike other wikis that shall not be named.

I do not think that it is against the rules, but it seems unnecessary.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Oh for ***** sake...

And what the actual **** is with his powers section in the Villains wiki, like what the actual **** how do you get this shit wrong so badly, the wank is killing me.

Edit: It got worse

Kaneki seems to have many other supernatural powers, like super speed, agility, levitation, Invulnerability and durability, manipulative schemes, capable of escaping, super jump, flight (possible), omnipotent ghoul abilities, metaphysical powers, reality-warping, and etc

End my suffering this hurts to read I need bleach for my brain

We should probably avoid talking badly about other communities. It will lead to conflicts in the long run.

Antvasima said:
We should probably avoid talking badly about other communities. It will lead to conflicts in the long run.
I agree. The point was pointing out to give credits, not ditching people with different opinion than ours. Also, if you don't agree with their stats just, like,
Smugcrt

• Do not attempt to downgrade Kirby unless you have explicit evidence that suggest Kirby i much lower than 2-C and on the same topic don't attempt to upgrade Kirby due to him being confirmed to possess unlimited power as that's too vague and can many a number of things
  • Do not attempt to upgrade Goku and Hit to Low 2-C because Goku can destroy Hit's Dimension as it's been disputed that Goku only destroyed the physical universe and that it's not even a universe-sized dimension and on topic of DBZ don't attempt to upgrade Frieza to Star Level for busting Namek as he ony effected it's core and not the actual planet itself
  • Don't attempt to rank Jiren at Low 2-C for transcending Time and being beyond comprehension as those two statements were just exaggerations
Seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back