• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is this item made of?

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
So the MC who can actually see down to the substructure of matter couldn't figure out what the Mahatma Jade was. This is someone that can also see information.

The below quote is to show how it exists outside of fate, warps duality, stated to surpass the multiverse and how it doesn't conform to the five elements (I'm guessing by his confusion, everything is supposed to conform to the five elements)

Despite all of that, we have no idea what the jade will do with its next use. It’s almost like the Mahātmā Jade is similar to you, in that it exists outside of fate. It’s almost like it's a Fateless One.”

True. I even used my Wheel of Fate, but found nothing. It really is a heaven-defying god item. It befuddles yin and yang, surpasses the three realms, and doesn’t conform to the five phases. That said, we still have time on our hands. Might as well continue to do some research.”
Then we are later told about how the Mahatma jade was created.
Corporeal = Physical
Psychic = Spiritual
Void = Nothingness
Thought = Ideas/abstraction I suppose

The Mahātmā Jade was created by the boundless will of the True Devil,” he murmured as he read. “It combines heavenly transformations, earthly death, quintessence vitality, godly punishment, sage tribulation... and all sorts of other almighty concepts. It is neither corporeal nor psychic, neither of the void, nor of thought.... It represents the quintessence of the dao of devils, and surpasses actual devils.
To add on, given his confusion and his actual capabilities, it would shouldn't be pure information nor energy. So I'm not even sure what this thing is made of.

Back