• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the shortest amount of time perceivable to a human

According to one test site, I have reflexe speed in 283 m/s, a stupid test if you ask me but anyway, how fast am I compared with regular humans?

don't remember now, I was looking for a formula about reflexes speed and I found that, it was about do a click when they show you a light or something...

Wow I'm 1.03 times faster than the average people, but how to convert this in meter/second? to be according to ours system

Percievable is a bit inprecise defined. You can basically se an arbitarily short flash of light as long as its bright enough (since it will burn itself into your retina)

This thread mentions a bit on the topic from calculation perspective (read the whole thread though, not everything I wrote at the top is how things currently stand)

Welp, I just wanted to known a way to connect reflexes speed with our tiering system. According to SA reflexes speed of average people is 200 milisecond, how convert that speed to our system for example

Back