• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most powerful type of regen that the time paradox can kill ?

A Character X has a strong regen ( lowgodly/midgodly/highgodly) but he doesn't have time paradox immunity . Which type of regen can help him pass time paradox ?

Eh? If you are killed in past you are dead that's it. You don't regenerate from being dead.

(Without Paradox immunity while with it, well in that case you don't give a...)

Oh my fault , I would say more clearly . A character Y goes to the past to kill character X before X has a strong regen in the future . What type of regen should Future X have to survive ?

He can't survive/regenarate. If character Y goes to past and kills character X than the character X disappears from the future rather than dies. You can't regenerate from death.

@Raito regen is worthless if you are dead to you understand that or not? If I kill you in past there is no future you. Sure killing someone with true godly regen ain't easy tho.

@Paulo that's not Regenerationn.

Meh, I just remembered that when you said "regenerate from death". But, yeah, I don't think Regen can help against being killed in the past, you would need Time Paradox Immunity, or Acausality.

I think that time paradox is also a kind of erasing existence. So I want to know if a high level Regenerationn is possible against it or not .

It's not like erasing existence, it's more in a certain sense.

Cause you see to erase something out of existence they obviously need to exist first, but if you kill someone in the past their future self isn't erased from existence because their future self never actually existed.

Their existence stopped the moment you killed them.

Regen doesn't help if you are paradoxed. If you prevent the birth of someone with Mid-Godly regen, they never had the regen to begin with, because they never existed

It's kinda hard to place. Future you gets erased from existence...which is the exact requirement for Mid Godly. But you died before you had Mid Godly

Back